INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alligator Attack

Go down

Alligator Attack Empty Alligator Attack

Post by TomQC Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:46 am

Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small Beretta Pistol

The incident below, you will agree, is another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit (which many ladies down here in Florida have).

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

Here's her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house at Tara Golf and Country Club with my soon-to-be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the pond near the 13th green and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive."

"If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!"

"Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a real big bonus!"
TomQC
TomQC
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down