INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series?

4 posters

Go down

What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series? Empty What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series?

Post by MyrnaMinkoff Tue May 28, 2019 12:26 am

Wondering, what is the best streaming stick for Mexico: Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chrome Stick?

Do you just plug them into the TV or is there something one must do to make a US purchased stick work here on a Mexican purchased Smart TV?

Thank you!!
MyrnaMinkoff
MyrnaMinkoff

Back to top Go down

What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series? Empty Re: What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series?

Post by espíritu del lago Tue May 28, 2019 4:09 am

Side loadef Fire Stick, illegal..  Roku for the technologically challenged, legal.. Or a Fire Stick that is not side loaded.  Requires more patience than a Roku if your technologically challenged.

Apple Tv, Chrome Stick don't  have a clue. If your serious about cord cutting let me suggest
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/#navigation
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series? Empty Re: What is the best streaming stick for movies and tv series?

Post by ColorMeBlue Tue May 28, 2019 9:54 am

I have used Roku for the past 5 years with the middle-level of Telmex Infinitum wi-fi service and a US VPN. Never a problem. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Showtime .... It all works fine.

ColorMeBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 am

ColorMeBlue wrote:I have used Roku for the past 5 years with the middle-level of Telmex Infinitum wi-fi service and a US VPN. Never a problem. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Showtime .... It all works fine.

Whew that's comforting. I have three ROKUS on order anticipating the installation of ilox. I couldn't stream with good old Telmex.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down