INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claro Video

3 posters

Go down

Claro Video Empty Claro Video

Post by scooterbum Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Anyone have experience with Claro Video (a video streaming service offered by Telmex and Telcel). I am thinking of subscribing to HBO and Fox Sports (149 peso per month each). I have reliable Telmex dsl with a constant 10 mbs signal and no problem using NEtflix on this line. Concerned about quality signal (buffering - compression) with Claro Video.

scooterbum

Back to top Go down

Claro Video Empty Re: Claro Video

Post by gatosigi Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:39 pm

I have been watching the free Claro stuff for a couple of years. I use a Linux PC and pipe the HDMI output through a video receiver that upconverts to full HD. Service has been from Telmex/Infinitum 8 Mb, and a faster cable internet. Mostly it works fine with a good picture but freezes occasionally and sometimes you have to click just ahead a second or two to restart. The infrastructure (signing in, keeping track of what episodes you have watched and so on) is buggy.

gatosigi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:11 pm

I also have LInux on my laptop but I was unaware you could "pipe the HDMI output through a video receiver that upconverts to full HD.". Fortunately being in US. I have lightening fast Internet considering I'm in the boonies surrounded by hills and metal outbuildings.

Good info and thanks for sharing.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down