INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence in Chapala

+4
hound dog
Rolly
Intercasa
grindsguy107
8 posters

Go down

Violence in Chapala Empty Violence in Chapala

Post by grindsguy107 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:04 pm

I think we need a sit down with the authorities, all of us in the district. The narcos are now dueling it out with impunity in our towns and extorting businesses to close their doors. The time is nigh for those of you politically correct individuals to remove your apologist heads from a well known body orifice and recognize we "HAVE A PROBLEM" We need solutions..... Perhaps, arm us with similar weapons and request UN Peacekeepers for all of Mexico. We live in the most desirable community for ex-pats in Mexico it behooves us to help clean up this mess. We take so much and give back so little!Feel free to vilify me if I have offended anyone!

grindsguy107

Back to top Go down

Violence in Chapala Empty Re: Violence in Chapala

Post by Intercasa Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Nothing will change, they don't care about gringos, heck even their own people, only about making $$$ and saving their a$$es.

They will promise and say they will change but nothing will change until the culture changes and the people change and have had enough and unfortunately it hasn't gotten to that point yet.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Well, grindsguy107, you seem to be suggesting that we get involved with local politics. Perhaps you forget that is against the law. It's the quick road to deportation. Your heart is in the right place, but the law is not on your side.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Blackeye
grindsguy107 wrote: We live in the most desirable community for ex-pats in Mexico

Tell me something, grindsguy, how do you arrive at the presumption that "(you) live in the most desireable community for ex-pats in Mexico."

Dawg lives at Lakeside and in the Chiapas Highlands as well and I will take the Chiapas Highlands over Lakeside anyday as a desireable place for ex-pats to live. Enlighten us as to where you have lived in Mexico and what experience you have had there that gives you the credentials to make such an outlandish statement.

Last edited by hound dog on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Well said, Rolly. Some expats tend to forget that, and present uninformed opinions about what "we" should do.

The time is nigh for those of you politically correct individuals to remove your apologist heads from a well known body orifice and recognize we "HAVE A PROBLEM" We need solutions..... Perhaps, arm us with similar weapons and request UN Peacekeepers for all of Mexico.

Calm down, take a deep breath and remember why it was that you moved to a place where political action will get you a one way ticket north. This actually happened to a friend of mine over the situation in Chiapas.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:40 pm

The only way things will change is if their hearts change. Offer hope to those feeling they have none. Give better options to those who feel they have none.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 pm

grindsguy107 wrote:I think we need a sit down with the authorities, all of us in the district. The narcos are now dueling it out with impunity in our towns and extorting businesses to close their doors. The time is nigh for those of you politically correct individuals to remove your apologist heads from a well known body orifice and recognize we "HAVE A PROBLEM" We need solutions..... Perhaps, arm us with similar weapons and request UN Peacekeepers for all of Mexico. We live in the most desirable community for ex-pats in Mexico it behooves us to help clean up this mess. We take so much and give back so little!Feel free to vilify me if I have offended anyone!

You are a newbie here and it's obvious that you don't know how things work in Mexico or the law that foreigners don't get involved in politics. It might be the most beautiful place in the world, but spout off all you want, you can do nothing. Remember, you are a foreigner here.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

I have no problem at all with these assholes shooting each other. Heck the local government should give them a big open field to meet each other in. Kind of like a "paintball" kind of thing.

Lets just hope they keep it to late at night on semi deserted streets and don't take out any innocent citizens........

Last edited by CanuckBob on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:05 pm

I would also add that if the gringos SOB expect NOB type of police protection that they be best prepared to pay the NOB high rate of taxes. Perhaps 10 or 15 times the property taxes and higher taxes on goods and services. They could also consider transferring all of their NOB money out of their home country and pay Mexican income tax each year instead of income tax to their home country..........

I'm just saying eh?????
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down