INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

Go down

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over Empty SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

Post by K2tog on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:38 pm

I was just at SuperLake and every cash register has a sign that says , only in Spanish, that they will be closed beginning next week and until the border is opened and the quarantine is over! HOWEVER, they were getting deliveries today from Costco. A lot of shelves are getting very very empty. Pretty much nothing that used to come from NOrth of Rio Grande is getting to their broker so he can import to us.

K2tog
K2tog

Back to top Go down

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over Empty Re: SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

Post by ferret on Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Thanks for the heads up!!!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SuperLake closing until quarantine is over Empty Re: SuperLake closing until quarantine is over

Post by Trailrunner on Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Haven't stepped foot into that store in more than a month, looks like a virus cave to me as I drive through the parking lot to see if there are any precautions being taken.

He has done NOTHING to protect us from his cashier niñas nor to protect them from us. Hasta la vista, Pollo!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum