So yesterday there were a ton of sirens, ambulances racing thru town, right? What happened was that 10 Mexicans died in Ajijic of methanol poisoning, drinking homemade 'milk of the cow' alcoholic beverage on Mother's Day. I guess drinking wood alcohol takes a couple of days for the unintended outcome.. One family reportedly lost 4 members. I don't know anything more. Although it was also reported that stores are pulling all forms of alcohol so as to prevent any further Love in the Time of Covid events..
- Share Holder
- Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-11-21
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum