INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mauricio, the duck/ el pato is dead

+3
kamcd
DeborahM
Zedinmexico
7 posters

Go down

Mauricio, the  duck/ el pato is dead Empty Mauricio, the duck/ el pato is dead

Post by Zedinmexico Thu May 14, 2020 3:16 pm

According to TOB he was killed by the bad booze sold locally. Many of you know him from his days of being the gardener at LCS.  He was a kind human being. I would see him daily while walking, he was always cheerful and always had a smile for me. Looks like quite a few folks died.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Mauricio, the  duck/ el pato is dead Empty Re: Mauricio, the duck/ el pato is dead

Post by DeborahM Thu May 14, 2020 3:50 pm

SO sad to hear this. There's a thread of remembrance on TOB, to which GringoHombre responded:

"Mi Vino Tinto is back!!!"

Some responses:

"I'm wondering why you would post that on a thread meant for expressing sympathy for the death of a local man. It seems extraordinarily inappropriate to me."

"Kinda inappropriate don’t ya think?"

"Disgusting, as usual."

"We - those of us with human emotions - are grieving and you are the drunken uncle at the funeral. An embarrassment and a pariah. Go drink your damn wine and leave us to grieve."

"You know what being human is? Do you know what sadness is? Can you see beyond your own ego and you own wineglass? A kind, gentle human being is dead, a man many loved and will miss. There are many threads you can post on. Go there."

THEN he responded with this:

"I was responding to this post above "Wish they would take this ban off alcohol , it is killing more people than it is saving lives". Is this not an informational board also? Maybe some of you should chill out with a Vino Tinto or something stronger."

WHATAGUY!

There is also a very nice picture of El Pato there, but I don't know how to insert it, sorry. Shocked

DeborahM

Back to top Go down

Mauricio, the  duck/ el pato is dead Empty Re: Mauricio, the duck/ el pato is dead

Post by kamcd Thu May 14, 2020 6:03 pm

Mauricio was well loved and will be sorely missed. The world was a better place with him in it.

kamcd

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu May 14, 2020 6:05 pm

Rip Mauricio. I used to see him most days and say hello when walking my dog past the LCS.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by artsnob Fri May 15, 2020 7:19 am

I used him for years doing garden work I could not do myself, like getting on ladder to cut high vines, sometimes he would bring dog to play with my Chicka, I always made lunch for him. I am really going to miss, he was at my casa two weeks ago....

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri May 15, 2020 8:24 am

How sad, I wish I had known him beyond being nodding acquaintances. QDEP Pato.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cerebrozo Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Adding this in from another source: "Donations to help Mauricio's family with expenses can be made at La Peña de Santos Rico gallery in Ajijic centro, Constitución 16. That's one block directly south of the plaza. Phone 376 766 0281."  

Mauricio, the  duck/ el pato is dead Pato1_10
cerebrozo
cerebrozo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down