INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper left hand turn exit from Wal-Mart

+7
RickS
Rosa Venus
Gamina
sm1mex
ComputerGuy
LuvSouth
CanuckBob
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Proper left hand turn exit from Wal-Mart - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper left hand turn exit from Wal-Mart

Post by CanuckBob Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Its illegal to turn left across a solid yellow line. The transitos used to sit across near HSBC and pick people off. They have since given up on it.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Proper left hand turn exit from Wal-Mart - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper left hand turn exit from Wal-Mart

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Lucky me then, not knowing that law, and turning left there for all these years. We shall see what happens now.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Yes, to this day I always look for a transito before I turn left there. If so, I turn right and pull a u turn down the road.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Turning left out of the old exit was always illegal. So you would rather have everyone turn right and then pull u turns further east? This is now going to be how it should have been from the start.

Right now a left turn coming out Walmart going west could get you a ticket. Most definitely illegal by the traffic code.
Don´t see it happening much though.
Living, working, and shopping in this small congested tight area, I see it as a big improvement.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal and Lady Otter Latté like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:31 pm

There are not enough Transitos nor ticket booklets to write all the tickets that would be necessary for "left turn West across a solid yellow line" out of Walmart!
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:20 pm

That´s true, I think that is why it is ignored by Vialidad. Right now, there just isn´t any other practical way.
I said PRACTICAL.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

RickS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2