INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco

+6
Solovino
hockables
hound dog
CheenaGringo
Chapalagringa
arbon
10 posters

Go down

Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco Empty Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco

Post by arbon Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 13:57

http://www.ntn24.com/news/videos/mexico-uncovers-massive-drug-lab

North of Chapala, East of Guad'

Jalisco, Mexico (NTN24 News Wires) - A daring army raid on a ranch in Mexico's Jalisco state busts a huge dug laboratory in the latest blow to the country's powerful cartels.

Mexican troops raided what they called the largest-ever drug laboratory they had discovered in the western state of Jalisco, officials sad on Friday (September 23).

Located on a ranch in the quiet Zapotlanejo municipality, police uncovered the elaborate laboratory after a tip-off from a citizen. Quickly abandoned by alleged cartel members as troops moved in, the crime scene was left largely intact with storerooms packed with tonnes of chemical substances and dozens of plastic drums filled with unfinished drugs.

Housed in a four-story ranch and with storerooms of 30 by 50 metres, the clandestine laboratory is estimated to house hundreds of millions of dollars worth of drugs destined for the United States.

"We found 133 tonnes of chemical substances and 180 kilos of crystal (drug). It is a laboratory-- the biggest that we have located in Jalisco and it's also the largest we've discovered within the 15th section of the military zone," said army general Fausto Lozano.

With no arrests announced and the drug-ravaged state in the throes of a war between rival cartels, authorities have yet to determine the owners of the drug lab.

"Because of the area in which it was found, (we can surmise that) it probably belongs to the Resistance (Cartel). But, since the Resistance and the Jalisco cartels both have laboratories in this area, it's a bit difficult to determine that at the moment (to which cartel the lab belongs) but we shall know that in the future," added Fausto.

Traditionally known for its mariachi music and tequila, Jalisco has become increasingly embroiled in the country's relentless drug war as the notorious Zetas and Resistance cartels face off for control of lucrative trafficking routes in the region.

The state has traditionally been the stamping ground of the most powerful drug cartel in the Americas, the Sinaloa Gang and its infamous leader Joaquin 'Shorty' Guzman.

Killings in Jalisco have more than doubled to 600 since last year, with about half of them in its capital of Guadalajara. Nationally, more than 42,000 people have died in the five years since soldiers were deployed on Mexico's streets to fight cartels.

Authored by: Camilo Camacho/REUTERS
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco Empty Re: Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco

Post by Chapalagringa Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 15:27

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco Empty Re: Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco

Post by CheenaGringo Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 16:26

Some fotos from the raid:
[img]Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco 2477a210[/img]
[img]Largest-ever drug laboratory discovered in Jalisco Bb1cb610[/img]

Another report: http://www.narcoviolencia.com/2011/09/ejercito-asegura-importante.html

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 18:34

arbon wrote:http://www.ntn24.com/news/videos/mexico-uncovers-massive-drug-lab
North of Chapala, East of Guad'
Jalisco, Mexico (NTN24 News Wires) - A daring army raid on a ranch in Mexico's Jalisco state busts a huge dug (sic) laboratory in the latest blow to the country's powerful cartels.

So, some insignificant numbnuts in Zapotlanejo failed to pay his monthly dues to the chain of command and an example of the consequences of unchallenged fealty was required. Tell me, folks, are we taking our cues from a BC pig farmer who hasn´t set foot in Mexico since the PRI was running the puppet show and hasn´t been able to construct a coherent sentence since before Vicente Fox was elected president?

Always bust the still of the expendable buffoon and the morons will cheer and fall back into a doze.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:18

Bubba, Shall I bring a change of clean jockey shorts?

Bubba, you are pugnacious enough to get into a boxer's shorts.

arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:31

small steps? maybe... but but least this shit will never hit the streets!!

this buffoon is cheering!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 19:46

hockables wrote:small steps? maybe... but but least this shit will never hit the streets!!

That would be fine if there was a finite amount of this stuff but there is plenty more where this comes from. Doesn't change a damn thing.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:34

[quote="hockables"]small steps? maybe... but but least this shit will never hit the streets!!

this buffoon is cheering!![/quote]

You do not get it do you Hockables? You do not get it and you and your compatratiots will never get it but here, for those of you with half a brain, is the truth. Morons such as Hockables are supposed to cheer the removal of a miniscule and insignificant amount of product from the street supplied by those not properly connected or disposable so that those properly connected can supply the product meant to be there. The busting of the latest fool is the show meant to impress lamebrains like Hockables who are their own worst enemies and, because of their mind-boggling ignorance, contribute to the problem. The cartels and their associates could not ask for better friends than buttbrains like Hockables and that is nothing personal - simply an observation

Hey, Hockables, why don´t you join that cheesebrain Fat Tuesday on that Egyptian camel ride. The brains will remain in that camel´s cabeza, not in the peabrains riding on his ass.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:50

arbon wrote:

I hear it's Sumo diapers
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:45

Hownd dog...do you know how weird you are writing that garble? Maybe a good nights rest will help.

All we've gotten in the news, until this last week, were labs with a barrel and tarp. Like the guy making moonshine for he and his buddies. I figured there had to be more sophisticated labs, like this, out there.

Military moved in and no one was home or they ran away scared??? Wonder who tipped them off to escape? No amo on base?
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:48

[quote="sparks"]
arbon wrote:

I hear it's Sumo diapers[/quote]

The first thing you do if you lack cognitive skills, is to prove yourself without wit. Then you can wallow about with the common buttbrain and congratulate yourselves on having achieved nothing much less droll humor and then you can amuse yourselves among friends pretending to have been amusing to the easily amused but, basically, constituting a circle jerk but, wait, something is coming down the pike. It must be a puffball.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:50

hound dog wrote:[quote="hockables"]small steps? maybe... but but least this shit will never hit the streets!!

You do not get it do you Hockables? You do not get it and you and your compatratiots will never get it but here, for those of you with half a brain, is the truth. Morons such as Hockables are supposed to cheer the removal of a miniscule and insignificant amount of product from the street supplied by those not properly connected or disposable so that those properly connected can supply the product meant to be there. The busting of the latest fool is the show meant to impress lamebrains like Hockables who are their own worst enemies and, because of their mind-boggling ignorance, contribute to the problem. The cartels and their associates could not ask for better friends than buttbrains like Hockables and that is nothing personal - simply an observation

Hey, Hockables, why don´t you join that cheesebrain Fat Tuesday on that Egyptian camel ride. The brains will remain in that camel´s cabeza, not in the peabrains riding on his ass. [/quote]

Jeeeeeze Round Man, Have you compleatly lost it?????
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 0:11

martygraw wrote:
hound dog wrote:[quote="hockables"]small steps? maybe... but but least this shit will never hit the streets!!

Hey, Hockables, why don´t you join that cheesebrain Fat Tuesday on that Egyptian camel ride. The brains will remain in that camel´s cabeza, not in the peabrains riding on his ass.

Jeeeeeze Round Man, Have you compleatly lost it?????

Why the name calling? Why not just say you disagree, then why and agree to disagree. Being nasty only builds up walls from which no one benefits, No?

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:57

Parker wrote:
Why the name calling? Why not just say you disagree, then why and agree to disagree. Being nasty only builds up walls from which no one benefits, No?

Hey Miss Manners, please note that this is the Octagon. Leave your hyper sensibilities at the door when you enter.

One obvious benefit that you are incapable of seeing is a good laugh.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 10:05

Solovino wrote:
Parker wrote:

Hey Miss Manners, please note that this is the Octagon. Leave your hyper sensibilities at the door when you enter.

One obvious benefit that you are incapable of seeing is a good laugh.

Lets see, I was asking a question and I didn’t read that anyone was laughing. And I just read the rules and nowhere in there did it say that one could only “Trash Talk” in the “Octagon”, but Ill check it again. Very Happy

You sure have your shorts tied in a knot today

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 20:41

Hey, Hockables, why don´t you join that cheesebrain Fat Tuesday on that Egyptian camel ride. The brains will remain in that camel´s cabeza, not in the peabrains riding on his ass. [/quote]
*****************************************************************************************
It only appears I lack your knowlege and expertise of the narcotics industry...

Don't assume, because I don't have the 20 or so years that U may have, doin Blow for lunch with my fellow investment bankers, that I am clueless about the Narcotic Industry.

I never thought the problems were at an end... but small steps work... and if you think this industry is going to fall in one mighty swoop...
well... U might not know as much as U think U do...

Those photos show a lot of garbage... garbage that won't make it to the streets... won't make it to the kids...

I recognized you were making a point & I didn't agree with it.... perhaps, U failed to recognize that I had a point... Rolling Eyes
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 0:48

[quote="hockables"]

Hound dog wrote; You do not get it do you Hockables? You do not get it and you and your compatratiots will never get it but here, for those of you with half a brain, is the truth. Morons such as Hockables are supposed to cheer the removal of a miniscule and insignificant amount of product from the street supplied by those not properly connected or disposable so that those properly connected can supply the product meant to be there. The busting of the latest fool is the show meant to impress lamebrains like Hockables who are their own worst enemies and, because of their mind-boggling ignorance, contribute to the problem. The cartels and their associates could not ask for better friends than buttbrains like Hockables and that is nothing personal - simply an observation

*****************************************************************************************
Hockables wrote; It only appears I lack your knowlege and expertise of the narcotics industry...

Don't assume, because I don't have the 20 or so years that U may have, doin Blow for lunch with my fellow investment bankers, that I am clueless about the Narcotic Industry.

I never thought the problems were at an end... but small steps work... and if you think this industry is going to fall in one mighty swoop...
well... U might not know as much as U think U do...

Those photos show a lot of garbage... garbage that won't make it to the streets... won't make it to the kids...

I recognized you were making a point & I didn't agree with it.... perhaps, U failed to recognize that I had a point... Rolling Eyes

I’m with you “Hockables” with extremely embedded crime issues, because of collusion; it normally takes lots of little steps to actually resolve major issues. Too many people think if it doesn’t happen today, because that’s how it’s portrayed on TV & movies, it’s not moving forward. The bad guys are counting on this because naysayers just convinced everyone to give up. Are there major costs involved? Yes. Is it worth it that is for each to decide for themselves. IMHO Is there a lot of corruption along the way, that goes without saying, because those “bad guys” involved want to keep the “status quo”.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 10:18

Agreed.

There has to be baby steps from both directions too.

What's the point of going after just the bad guys. The other direction is education and JOBS...not much point telling someone to not take the easy route for money when there is no other alternative.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down