INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado tells vaccine providers to not ask for IDs

+9
ferret
BisbeeGal
MexicoPete
mattoleriver
ComputerGuy
brigitte
Jreboll
kiko
RickS
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Colorado tells vaccine providers to not ask for IDs - Page 2 Empty Re: Colorado tells vaccine providers to not ask for IDs

Post by mattoleriver Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:52 pm

ferret,
For What It's Worth: California is withholding a specific Lot # of the Moderna vaccine after that particular Lot # produced a higher number of severe allergic reactions. To me it seems reasonable to keep track of the Lot #.

mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Colorado tells vaccine providers to not ask for IDs - Page 2 Empty Re: Colorado tells vaccine providers to not ask for IDs

Post by ferret Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:41 pm

Thanks Mattoleriver although that doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy.
Of course it's reasonable to keep track of the lot number of any medicine that you take. I have reported adverse reactions in the past (seemed to be missing the main ingredient).
I think I'm putting two and two together and getting five. Breathe....
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyD Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:53 pm

That's a LOT of record keeping, but necessary. Very Happy

BTW, found out that the most severe side effects occur after the SECOND shot, Pfizer or Moderna. They subside in 48 to 72 hours, usually body ache, chills, muscle soreness. Small price to pay to get our lives back.

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:04 pm

The few people that I know that have had their first shot... including me... have had no adverse reactions. Nothing more than deltoid muscle being sore at the point of injection, for a day only.  
The 'nurse' that gave me mine said that his first shot was 'nothing' but the second one gave him a rough time for a day.... BUT he worked a 10-hour shift at the hospital on that day anyway.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:24 am

RoyD wrote:That's a LOT of record keeping, but necessary. Very Happy

BTW, found out that the most severe side effects occur after the SECOND shot, Pfizer or Moderna. They subside in 48 to 72 hours, usually body ache, chills, muscle soreness. Small price to pay to get our lives back.

Our Mexican wife to our son in Mexico City reacted and was in bed for two days after taking one shot of Pfizer. So real info is it depends. We are keeping records of our friends and family who get the vaccine and most people seem to have a variety of levels of a sore arms but basically not much effect. I know no one who has received Moderna.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:32 am

My first shot of Moderna gave me a sore arm for about 24hrs. I have heard the second shot causes more soreness. We’ll see in a couple of weeks.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

I'm from Canada, so all I have to worry about is whether the needle can penetrate my mosquito resistant skin!
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:56 pm

RickS wrote:OK, here's my bet.... the Lot # on my second Pfizer shot will..... NOT be the same as on my first.  Taking bets.

I'm a little.... like a month.... reporting this BUT: the lot # on my second Pfizer shot was NOT the same as the first. Didn't think it would/could be but this is to confirm.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:27 pm

Thanks Rick! Keep posting so I know you're okay. ;)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2