INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe

+3
ferret
Giovanna
sm1mex
7 posters

Go down

Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe  Empty Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe

Post by sm1mex Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:46 pm

Europe will only accept Pfizer. Moderna and J&J to come into their countries. In case you plan to travel. 

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

benjji and DuckieHoomever dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe  Empty Re: Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe

Post by Giovanna Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:17 pm

Where did you get this information? As of February 26 very, very few countries in the EU even require a Covid vaccination upon entry.

Giovanna

Back to top Go down

Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe  Empty Re: Sinovac and Russia vaccine not accepted in Europe

Post by sm1mex Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:28 pm

I think I got it off MSN news on the internet. But I did see it in writing. Only accepting the 3 vaccines that are currently giving in US. US not giving China or Russia vaccine.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Please provide a link to your statement sm1mex because you are making it sound like no one can enter the EU WITHOUT having received those vaccines.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Giovanna and DuckieHoomever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:35 pm

sm1mex wrote:I think I got it off MSN news on the internet. But I did see it in writing.

You can see in writing all sorts of false information on the internet. Like forest fires are caused by Jewish space lasers.

If you are going to bother to post what you think is credible information, you need to post a link to it.

I just did a Google search and can't find even one reference to what you claim.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

rckrckr, slainte39, benjji, DuckieHoomever and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 pm

This appears to be credible. It's a mess over there...

https://www.dw.com/en/european-travel-restrictions-non-essential-travel-curbed/a-56350272

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:54 pm

I don't see anything in that article about only accepting vaccinated travelers with specific vaccines, though. Did I miss it?

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:31 pm

No you didn't miss it because it is NOT mentioned.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:04 am

Total misinformation!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckieHoomever Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:13 am

sm1mex wrote:Europe will only accept Pfizer. Moderna and J&J to come into their countries. In case you plan to travel. 
Also you: "I think I got it off MSN news on the internet. But I did see it in writing. Only accepting the 3 vaccines that are currently giving in US. US not giving China or Russia vaccine."

You provide NO reliable link to backup your claim, neither here nor on TOB! Shame!

DuckieHoomever
Share Holder
Share Holder

benjji and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:34 pm

Oh for crying out loud stop chewing on each other. You would not say these things this way to a persons face. Or maybe some of you would LOL.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:40 pm

Sorry I was just trying to help. Just disregard my post.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down