INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBD Oil

+2
Jreboll
elgringo
6 posters

Go down

CBD Oil Empty CBD Oil

Post by elgringo Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:59 am

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about using CBD Oil to aid in sleeping? Where is it available in Ajijic? Does it seem to work? I have tried Melatonin in 3 & 5 mg but it is not very effective. Any help would be appreciated.
elgringo
elgringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

CBD Oil Empty Re: CBD Oil

Post by Jreboll Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:01 am

Currently I’m trying CBD gummies and they seem to be working. I’m going 6 hrs straight of deep sleep which was difficult before for me.
They make some gummies that also have melatonin. I’ve tried both varieties but the melatonin + CBD gummies aren’t any better.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:12 am

Where were they available.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:18 am

Sorry, but i got mine in San Antonio, TX. I do see that they sell them in Amazon.mx.

Last edited by Jreboll on Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:56 am

I see they also sell several different types of CBD oil on Amazon.mx. Have a look at those ElGringo. Delivered right to your door.

If you want thc as well I have cbd/thc salt water taffy available in 8 different flavors.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:01 am

I contacted PREMIUM LIFELIXHIR and asked the following questions...
1) is your product third party tested for concentration, fungus, pesticides and heavy metals?
2) is a certificate of analysis available for each lot number?
3) is it pure CBD or does it contain other terpenes and cannabinoids (not THC) for the entourage effect.
I'll let you know if I get a reply. The answers to these questions have mostly been non-existent for available "Mexican" products and is the reason that I continue to buy from NuLeaf Naturals in the U.S.
Gummies have to be digested to have any effect and they lose a lot of their potency simply because they have to pass through the alimentary tract. I use oil that is put sublingually (under the tongue) and is absorbed directly through those big veins under your tongue.
CBD is great for stress and pain, if those are the concerns that are preventing you from sleeping well.
Choose carefully.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

mudgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frijoles Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm

ferret wrote:I contacted PREMIUM LIFELIXHIR and asked the following questions...
1) is your product third party tested for concentration, fungus, pesticides and heavy metals?
2) is a certificate of analysis available for each lot number?
3) is it pure CBD or does it contain other terpenes and cannabinoids (not THC) for the entourage effect.
I'll let you know if I get a reply. The answers to these questions have mostly been non-existent for available "Mexican" products and is the reason that I continue to buy from NuLeaf Naturals in the U.S.
Gummies have to be digested to have any effect and they lose a lot of their potency simply because they have to pass through the alimentary tract. I use oil that is put sublingually (under the tongue) and is absorbed directly through those big veins under your tongue.
CBD is great for stress and pain, if those are the concerns that are preventing you from sleeping well.
Choose carefully.
How do you get the CBD oil from the US? No problems bringing it across the border? Thanks
Frijoles
Frijoles
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:29 pm

I used to bring it across with Alex Peterson. Unfortunately, he is not doing it currently...and luckily I knew when he was going to stop so I loaded up. Having NuLeaf send it directly is very iffy as to whether you receive it at all. Sorry. There has to be a way and I continue to look.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Frijoles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 pm

This is a guy who takes orders. He’s from Patzcuaro but I’m sure you can find one in the Chapala area.
https://groups.io/g/MichoacanNet/message/57668

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:25 pm

I'll keep looking thanks. I did contact NuLeaf today and they said they are hoping to have a Mexican distributor by the end of Q1 next year. Fingers crossed!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Frijoles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum