INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYI

Go down

FYI Empty FYI

Post by HarryB Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:13 am

Expat Community Service
Published by Harry Bublin · 57m ·
Boenos Dias a Todos.
I want to express my sincere thanks to the people who helped us help the local people in La Canacinta. I went personally to those devastated and who lost everything. I asked what they needed and delivered directly to them. For example, one man lost the roof of his house so I delivered him a tarp to protect his home from sun and rain until a new roof can be arranged. The people asked for hot food so I delivered hot meals for all. I also gave large dispenses, blankets, clothes, hygienic supplies, and towels for their immediate needs.
Thanks to your help that you trusted to Harry and my self, we were able to hand directly to people what they desperately needed and relieve their despair. I must tell you the response from the people, "God bless you guys"!
The experience that we have is that the removal of debris from multiple areas will be continued by the government until all areas are addressed. Please be patient , but, remind the municipality of your needs.
At this point the emergencies have been addressed. We are now going to stand by and see how government disaster funds will be applied.
Your sincere friend Hector España Ramos

HarryB
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, ferret, Bartdude, SunFan, MexicoPete and panama like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum