INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

FINALLY!!!!!!! Empty FINALLY!!!!!!!

Post by HarryB Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:06 am

From Laguna
SCT ANNOUNCES FLYOVERS FOR AJIJIC AND SAN JUAN COSALÁ

THE STEPS WERE CARRIED OUT BY THE MAYORS OF CHAPALA AND JOCOTEPEC, THEY WILL HAVE A MILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

December 28, 2021EditorChapalaNo comment

The subject was touched upon during the morning conference held daily by the president in the national palace, highlighting that upon completion of the work, tourist traffic in the region will increase. Photo: courtesy.

Drafting.- Faced with the intense road chaos that is generated on the Chapala Jocotepec highway, at the Ajijic and San Juan Cosalá crossings, the Federal Government announced that by mid-2022 the first works will begin to make flyovers, bridges that will avoid the motorists circulate through the towns.

There will be 98 million pesos that are projected for the first stage of the works that, according to information from the Ministry of Communications and Transportation, would start in June of the following year, with two 7-meter high bridges: one to cross all of Ajijic and another to cross San Juan Cosalá without having to enter the towns.

The subject was touched upon during the morning conference held daily by the president in the national palace, highlighting that upon completion of the work, tourist traffic in the region will increase.

“It is difficult to go through there. I was in Jocotepec during the campaign and just remembering so much car no longer made me want to go back, "said the president of the republic in his morning conference.

The management was carried out by the municipalities of Chapala and Jocotepec, since both governments have not been able to order mobility in conflict zones, since their road agents are regularly stopping dangerous motorists who drive without the proper paperwork or tinted windows.

Although the inauguration is planned for the year 2024, it is expected that by June 2022, Andrés Manuel López Obrador will be on the shore for the start of the works, the president of Chapala, Alejandro de Jesús Aguirre Curiel, said he will not attend, as his party, the PAN, considers it a horror to be with Obrador. "By the nails of Christ, it would be crazy," said Aguirre Curiel.

While José Miguel Gómez López, mayor of Jocotepec, did not assure presence or absence with the president at the start of construction, as he said that he has to wait to see what his political party (Movimiento Ciudadano) orders him and will wait for see how the relationship between Governor Alfaro and the president of Mexico is going. "I do not send myself alone, they know that I have to wait for instructions from up there, that is, from my friend the governor" declared José Miguel.

This media looked for the District deputy, María Dolores López Jara, but she was not available, since the recently entered deputies are enjoying a well-deserved vacation, after the orange legislators had so much work with the successful consultation on the fiscal pact.

Innocent little dove that you let yourself be fooled, on this April Fool's day you shouldn't trust anyone.

HarryB
Share Holder
Share Holder

caligirl108 likes this post

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!!!!!! Empty Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!

Post by ferret Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:20 am

OMG! Got me again!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Let’s see

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

HarryB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Hope not Walmart designer.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

zdogs, HarryB and Jubilacion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:38 pm

I heard that it was going to be done with levitation.....
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down