INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site

4 posters

Go down

Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site Empty Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site

Post by SenorDorky Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I found a free live streaming video site showing the Opening Ceremony for the Pan American Games
that just began @ 8pm (Friday.) I learned about it from the Guadalajara Reporter.

http://deportesus.terra.com/rumbo-a-2012/guadalajara-2011/en-vivo/1/#1

Great for those who do not get Mexican TV stations.
(I am also watching on the VHF (?) broadcast station from GDL, channel 4) At the moment, the athletes are entering the stadium. The opening act was Vincente Fernandez backed up by mariachis, dancing girls, dancing horses. Quite colorful!

I am enjoying the spectacle, the enthusiasm and energy of the athletes, and a general feeling of pride in my (adopted) hometown!

SenorDorky

Back to top Go down

Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site Empty Re: Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site

Post by Mad_Max Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 am

I have rabbit ears with a uhf loop. Received great reception on channel 70 something (73?) in Riberas

Totally enjoyed the opening ceremony!!!
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site Empty Re: Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site

Post by bobnliz Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Missed the Opening Ceremonies... came across your post too late for that, Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site 851398 but... I sure am enjoying the games, which are living on my computer screen for now and the next few days. Bob too... has it on his screen.
If somebody knows where we can see the OC's via video please tell. The little bits I picked up on You Tube only whet the appetite... musta been spec-tac-u-lar.
Thanks for the link Sr. D. Lizzy Games Opening Ceremony - streaming video site 169387
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm

The Pan-Am official site is blocked. (on Google in Canada)
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down