INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bus

3 posters

Go down

The Bus Empty The Bus

Post by RoyD Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:10 pm

We have spent the last couple of days riding the bus around lakeside. For newcomers information, I am posting what I have learned so far.

There are two types of buses that travel between Joco & Chapala. The carretera bus only runs on the carratera, of course. They are frequently slam full and they will not stop for you if they are. Cost 10 pesos per person. The village bus runs on the carretera but also goes through each village. This bus was not as crowded when we took it (twice) and was 8 pesos per person.

We have not taken the express bus to Guad yet. I will post our experience when/if we do.

RoyD

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

CanuckBob, Carry Bean and kiko like this post

Back to top Go down

The Bus Empty Re: The Bus

Post by cypress Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:13 am

RoyD wrote:We have spent the last couple of days riding the bus around lakeside. For newcomers information, I am posting what I have learned so far.

There are two types of buses that travel between Joco & Chapala. The carretera bus only runs on the carratera, of course. They are frequently slam full and they will not stop for you if they are. Cost 10 pesos per person. The village bus runs on the carretera but also goes through each village. This bus was not as crowded when we took it (twice) and was 8 pesos per person.

We have not taken the express bus to Guad yet. I will post our experience when/if we do.

RoyD
The cost depends on how far you are riding the bus. There are several more types of buses.

Last edited by cypress on Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information)

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:36 am

AND, if you have the INSEN card, then the buses are 50% off the fare you paid. The discount cards for senior citizens are free but hard to come by...and they never expire.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyD Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:23 pm

That is nice to know for those moving down here. We are just vacationing here.

Roy

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum