INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autobus to Guadalajara

2 posters

Go down

Autobus to Guadalajara Empty Autobus to Guadalajara

Post by RoyD Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:03 pm

We took our first trip on the Chapala Prime bus to Guad bus station. From Cento Luaguna Mall it was 60 pesos per person. We then took a taxi (250 pesos) to the Tonala street market (really huge and good prices). We spent the day there and had a good time. Whole process was easy peasy, especially with the friend that came with us who spoke Spanish.

Now that we know how it works riding the Guad bus, we will probably go again without reservation. I found out that the Ajijic bus that leaves to come back on the hour. We missed that one by 10 minutes and had to wait an hour for the next one. With heavy traffic on the way back, it still only took a little over an hour.

RoyD

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

BisbeeGal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Autobus to Guadalajara Empty Re: Autobus to Guadalajara

Post by Carry Bean Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:07 pm

That’s a good deal! I get twisted around in Guad. Is the bus station really, really far from Andares or Galerias Mall? What are the times the bus leaves from Centro Laguna?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyD Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:58 am

The "Old" bus station, which is close to downtown somewhere, is where Chapala Bus company runs its buses. A taxi stand is nearby and can take you anywhere you want to go. The Chapala Plus bus came by Black Coffee 10 minutes before 9 am (we missed that one) and the next one came about 10 am. So you are looking about an hour apart. You catch the bus on the Libremiento side of Black Coffee.

The bus back to Ajijic leaves on the hour (1 pm, 2pm, 3pm, etc). You pay for your ticket at the Chapala bus stand. There is a huge lack of places to sit in the terminal while you wait for the bus to start loading. Just so you know. If you know some Spanish, that would be helpful or take someone with you that does.

RoyD

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down