INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pluto TV

2 posters

Go down

Pluto TV Empty Pluto TV

Post by ferret Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:52 pm

Very cool!
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/pluto-tv-launched-today-in-canada-giving-you-access-to-110-free-channels/ar-AA14MKID?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=660574b9fc904587b3d24c95a817ab74

I preferred the "on demand" (choice at the top of the page). I also had to place my vpn in Toronto if I wanted to watch in English (otherwise it was voice over in Spanish). The catagories were on the left side... and I found JAG which was one of my all-time favourite shows. Started at Season 1 Episode 1&2. Awesome! You have to play with the screen size (bottom right) and I got it to full screen size and adjusted the volume to where I wanted it. Occasional single commercial that was very short. I waited until it was finished and it started right up with the next episode (Season 1 Episode 3) which I didn't want to watch so I clicked the whole thing off... and then went back in. Surprise! The first category was "continue watching" and showed Jag. I clicked on it and it resumed the beginning of Season 1 Episode 3.
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this and it's especially good timing because we are now heading into the season where most shows are on hiatus until mid January at least.
I do have the ability to mirror my laptop screen to my TV if I want to do so but just watched this on my laptop full screen.
Let the fun begin! I am tickled pink.
p.s. I have Windows 10 and use TotalPlay as my internet connection with Nord vpn.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean, gatosigi, kiko and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down

Pluto TV Empty Re: Pluto TV

Post by gatosigi Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:28 am

Thanks for this. My screen, movie and series, shows a little square in the bottom right corner to change to full screen.

gatosigi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down