INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer???

2 posters

Go down

Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer??? Empty Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer???

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:08 pm

I have a large duvet cover that needs to be laundered. It's made of denim fabric and too big and heavy to wash and dry in my standard washer and dryer. There used to be a lavanderia in Plaza Interlago near Tio Sam's with large capacity w/d, but it's no longer there. Anybody know of another place? Thanks.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer??? Empty Re: Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer???

Post by artsnob Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:54 pm

I had a kingsize bedspread washed at the laundry by the Waffle house , it came out great...

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer??? Empty Re: Lavandería with large capacity washer/dryer???

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:39 pm

Perfect. I was going to try that place next. Traffic being as hellish as it is, it's good to hear confirmation they can deal with oversized items before slogging through town. Thanks, artsnob.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down