INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Report Sidewalk and Road Issues

+6
Mexicoafterlife
mudgirl
artsnob
sturdley
CanuckBob
BisbeeGal
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How To Report Sidewalk and Road Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Report Sidewalk and Road Issues

Post by SunshineyDay Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:32 pm

BisbeeGal wrote:
Re: Chapala . com weboard
Post by kiko Today at 12:27 pm
Looks like the  Covid Subforum is gone.

Mexicoafterlife wrote:
LOL all the covid lies are coming out. All the stuff you all attack are being confirmed by multiple sources. But I will let you all scream to high heaven about covid Vax.  I will let nature do its thing and will be proven right as the side still standing. I love the choices I made and feel great I did what I did.

So TOB finally does the right thing and kills the divisive Covid subforum and now the biggest asswipe in that subforum shows up here the very same day.

Great.
Must have gotten bored cause no one wanted to play.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How To Report Sidewalk and Road Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Report Sidewalk and Road Issues

Post by Mexicoafterlife Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:34 pm

gringal wrote:I think it was Thumper who said "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all??

I've lived here for a long time and haven't had the displeasure of meeting hardly any obnoxious expats. I'm just glad to be in this country.

After nearly getting ran over 5 or 6 times you can't just sit back and not say anything.

Like I said most have been great its a small vocal group who I talk about.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:38 pm

Mexicoafterlife wrote:
gringal wrote:I think it was Thumper who said "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all??

I've lived here for a long time and haven't had the displeasure of meeting hardly any obnoxious expats. I'm just glad to be in this country.

After nearly getting ran over 5 or 6 times you can't just sit back and not say anything.

Has it done any good or changed anyone's behavior to say anything?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:42 pm

gringal wrote:
Mexicoafterlife wrote:

Has it done any good or changed anyone's behavior to say anything?

Let's others know it's not just them getting nearly ran over by oblivious driver's. Like I said how did that xpat put a local in the hospital and not get any charges from the state?

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:07 pm

I "retired" to Mexico when I was 44. Big deal.
Mexico After Life, you may want to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills.
[quote Heck one ran over a local on the bike path and walked away with no criminal charges and somehow insurance is arguing about paying... holy crap she ran a guy on a designated bike path over and they want to argue the point?][/quote]
The above, from your post, is TOTALLY incorrect. Richie was NOT on the bike path. He was riding his motorcycle on the highway and the lady pulled out of the entrance to her gated community and struck the motorcycle. She has admitted guilt BUT I certainly don't know if charges were laid and I'm a lot closer to the subject than you will ever be.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:12 pm

ferret wrote:I "retired" to Mexico when I was 44. Big deal.
Mexico After Life, you may want to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills.

The above, from your post, is TOTALLY incorrect. Richie was NOT on the bike path. He was riding his motorcycle on the highway and the lady pulled out of the entrance to her gated community and struck the motorcycle. She has admitted guilt BUT I certainly don't know if charges were laid and I'm a lot closer to the subject than you will ever be.

On the other board they said bike, not motorcycle and they said on the bike path. So you better get over there and get that corrected.

Still then she hit him entering a highway so her fault and from my research Mexico has traffic laws with penalties. So why is she getting away with it. At least pull her license so she doesn't klll someone next time.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:06 pm

Why don't YOU go back over there and read again carefully. There are TWO separate incidents that were discussed on the other board. One is Richie's case and the gringo lady. The other is the young man who was killed while walking on the bike path when he was run down by a Mexican traffic cop riding his motorcycle on the bike path.
I stand by my facts because I know and am in touch with both Richie (accident was in late September) and the mother of the young man who was killed shortly before Christmas.
I doubt that the lady who hit Richie's motorcycle is getting away with it but you can keep spouting innuendo until the cows come home. The truth would never occur to you.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:54 pm

ferret wrote:Why don't YOU go back over there and read again carefully. There are TWO separate incidents that were discussed on the other board. One is Richie's case and the gringo lady. The other is the young man who was killed while walking on the bike path when he was run down by a Mexican traffic cop riding his motorcycle on the bike path.
I stand by my facts because I know and am in touch with both Richie (accident was in late September) and the mother of the young man who was killed shortly before Christmas.
I doubt that the lady who hit Richie's motorcycle is getting away with it but you can keep spouting innuendo until the cows come home. The truth would never occur to you.

Until she pays the price to the state it's not innuendo. And I will keep asking about it. If she walks away scot free it does not look good for the rest of us x pat's.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:30 pm

How do you know she hasn't paid the price? You are ALL rumour and innuendo. Just a plain shit disturber.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innuendo
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:41 pm

Ferret, he doesn't even know the difference between your and you're, or their and there- innuendo is way too big a word.

Last edited by mudgirl on Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:45 pm

mudgirl wrote:Ferret, he doesn't even know the differemce between your and you're, or their and there- innuendo is way too big a word.

LOL again this is all you have. And again you all started the personal attacks. Just like last time..... and again I need to state your friend got banned for the personal attacks on me on the other board. So you all love to attack but when I went back at you on the other board you ran like little kiddies to the admins who ignored your sick personal constant attacks to ban me.

Try it here lets see what these admins are like. All they have to do is see who started all the disgusting personal attacks.... like before its your crew at it again.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:50 pm

I think you'll be gone soon. The admin here is way better than on the other board. However, I have blocked you now... just like I blocked your inane commentary on TOB. Buhbye.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:59 pm

Mexicoafterlife wrote:

again I need to state your friend got banned for the personal attacks on me on the other board.  So you all love to attack but when I went back at  you on the other board you ran like little kiddies to the admins who ignored your sick personal constant attacks to ban me.  

I don't personally know any of the posters on this forum or the other, so none of them are my "friends". And I've never run to any admins of any forum trying to get anyone banned. Have fun with your fantasies.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

DaveP, Carry Bean, gringal and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:17 am

mudgirl wrote:
Mexicoafterlife wrote:

again I need to state your friend got banned for the personal attacks on me on the other board.  So you all love to attack but when I went back at  you on the other board you ran like little kiddies to the admins who ignored your sick personal constant attacks to ban me.  

I don't personally know any of the posters on this forum or the other, so none of them are my "friends". And I've never run to any admins of any forum trying to get anyone banned. Have fun with your fantasies.

But you sure are insulting to our hosts here and cussing at me. Lol your showing your true colors well.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:23 am

Deleted by me...
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:03 am

Maybe it's high time that everyone considers what the purpose of these boards is: primarily, to share useful information.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

CanuckBob and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:34 pm

Back to topic, por favor.....

The Gobierno says there have been NO official complaints filed. @artsnob indicated he did file a complaint via phone....@artsnob...any comment on this?

How To Report Sidewalk and Road Issues - Page 2 Compla10
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:02 pm

It is always important to file written complaints and reports to whatever authority you are dealing with- a phone call is as good as useless, as there is no official record of it and they can just say it never happened- you have no proof.

I ran into this several decades ago when a teacher was physically abusive to my daughter. The school administrators claimed that they had never had any such complaints about this teacher before, although I knew they had- I had spoken to 3 other parents who said this teacher did exactly the same thing to their child, and worse. One actually pulled her daughter out of the school where this teacher had been before, as the way the school had dealt with it was so upsetting.

But none of them had ever filed a formal complaint, it was all verbal, so the administration denied ever having had a complaint. And none of those parents were willing to come forward when the same thing happened to my kid, for various reasons.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:05 pm

I find many of these "complaints" on social media are done by a vocal minority. The restaurant at the end of the pier in Ajijic is a prime example. On social media it appeared that "everyone" (particularly younger local Mexicans)   was outraged yet the place is packed by both gringos and Mexicans and I never saw one protester or signage etc. Big talk, no action.....by a vocal minority. I believe this "flower pots on the sidewalk" is the same group......

I would be happy to join them if they actually picked important things to complain about. How about the condition of the roads, sidewalks and infrastructure to start with....the benches and bridges on the Ajijic malecon are a total disgrace.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Carry Bean, gringal, SunshineyDay and TomQC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:08 pm

There's a demonstration going on now outside of the Q restaurant against them infringing on Federal land.

https://www.facebook.com/raul.medinasanchez.961/videos/1410078139756832?idorvanity=279480229656232

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 pm

LOL........I guess they are reading the forum. Note the age of the 5 "protesters". A little late though.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:35 pm

Many more than 5 CBob... and elders also.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:18 pm

I was going east through Ajijic after breakfast when they were walking west on the highway complete with signs. Cop car before them and after them and then a verrrryyy long line of cars moving at a snail's pace. Very orderly.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicoafterlife Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:42 pm

ferret wrote:I was going east through Ajijic after breakfast when they were walking west on the highway complete with signs. Cop car before them and after them and then a verrrryyy long line of cars moving at a snail's pace. Very orderly.

Why I don't go out unless I'm on my bike during weekends or festivals. Traffic is bad enough but add in anything else to slow down and its just not worth driving a car. Thank god for the bike path!!

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:23 am

RickS wrote:Many more than 5 CBob... and elders also.

I don't know where they went because I went over to the malecon right after this video was posted and there wasn't a single protester to be seen and the Q restaurant was packed with mainly Mexicans.......go figure. If they want to be consistent, they need to protest against the fish restaurants in SJC and the entire malecon in Chapala.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2