INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is going on?

+2
itsme
David
6 posters

Go down

What is going on? Empty What is going on?

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Have not checked the Stepford Wives Webboard for a few days. Some of you posted about angry b and b owners and other business owners complaining that the honesty of some of the topics has caused them to lose business. Checked it out today. Those topics and posts are long gone and all is well on the Stepford Wives WEbboard. Lots of smiley faces and happy folks, although, a lot less posters, as anyone who expresses a controversial opinion is eliminated with out warning Gotta love it and LOL. Zoey

Back to top Go down

What is going on? Empty Re: What is going on?

Post by David Mon May 10, 2010 5:36 pm

John, AKA Newinajijic, replied to a post the other day complaining that it was in Spanish. It was from the owner of a furniture store. John allowed as how he'd better post in English as the members of crapola.com were ENGLISH speakers. Some replied that after 8 years he should be able to read the post. I certainly could, it was pretty simple. Then I posted the following: "John you're such a ........... words fail me." I got a PM telling me I was not to attack other members. I've been locked out ever since!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Mon May 10, 2010 5:46 pm

WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Sorry, but we are not an exclusive one. cheers

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon May 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Awwwww, David. How cruel. What's a mystery to me is how John himself, with his endlessly insulting manner......survives?

That Spanish/English thing was funny. Hell, even I could read it well enough to get the gist.
I'll have to admit that expats who exhibit a sense of their own superiority due to their Spanish skills, and put down those who can't get that far, are being a PITA. Just not necessary. People do what they can. Or feel like doing. Big blinking deal, eh?

You will be missed over there. If they keep this up, the boredom factor will cause it to wilt and die of its own accord.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

But it's OK for John to insult the business owner who posted in his language in a Spanish speaking country?

I haven't started my lessons yet but if I couldn't decipher it there's always Google translator which can be weird but should be able to translate enough to understand.

It's possible to get back in there without any trouble but really, why would you want to?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon May 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh, and David, was the one who banned you Franciso whatever Duran?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm not sure because I can no longer read his PM. However, I think it was Moderator2. I'll figure out a way to get back, I've done it before. But at this point I'm in no hurry. I was lurking there today and saw that Duran has cleansed the threads on the assasination of the Subcomandante in Chapala. From other boards and the local press I learned that his former "bodyguard" was kidnapped in Joco and found murdered the next day.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Mon May 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Can't someone who lives at lakeside find out who that horse's ass Mod-2 on TOB is, and out the cockroach. He's a waste of air. If enough people knew his identity, maybe he would take enough heat to force him to disappear from that board. It would be an improvement--but probably not much of one.

Bud

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue May 11, 2010 7:10 am

I'm not sure there's more than one mod on that board. Could be just one person although Mod2 sounds more gringoish. Francisco whateverhisnameis is on Facebook. Looks about 16. Very Happy

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 am

This ought to be good, got the link to his facebook page? Shocked
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue May 11, 2010 11:46 am

I don't know how much you can see if you're not logged into Facebook. There are 2. This is the one I think it is:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1215593840&ref=search&sid=608314381.3440588053..1

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue May 11, 2010 11:48 am

The link doesn't work but put that name into Facebook's search box. One has young man with 2 kids, the other is a young guy sitting on a low wall or something.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:18 pm

David, I had heard about John's post, but it was long gone, as you are. Do you think you will ever be able to recover from this devastating blow to your life. I'm thinking sixty seconds should do it. The Stepford Wives, are just marching in tune and smiling, smiling and saying all of the right things and do not have a clue as to what life is about. If they do have a clue and express it, they are banned. It's fun watching their numbers drop. I just had a terrible thought. What if John finds us? Please god, no, no, no. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum