INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)

5 posters

Go down

Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!) Empty Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)

Post by Plan B Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:20 am

Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)
Do you men want to have an extra seven years of life expectancy free of chronic disease? Or nine and a half years if you are a woman? Read the article and then submit your response through the link below the picture.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!) Empty Re: Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)

Post by ferret Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:27 am

Or, as my hubby's Doctor stated, every woman deserves at least 20 years of widowhood. I didn't believe it then and I still don't.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!) Empty Re: Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)

Post by Carry Bean Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:17 pm

Plan B wrote:Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)
Do you men want to have an extra seven years of life expectancy free of chronic disease? Or nine and a half years if you are a woman? Read the article and then submit your response through the link below the picture.

No, thanks. I want no more than another year.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:18 am

Carry Bean wrote:
Plan B wrote:Want to Live Longer and Healthier? (And no, this is Not Clickbait!)

No, thanks. I want no more than another year.

Famous last words.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:30 pm

The questionnaire re Mediterranian diet makes no sense at all- whoever came up with that has no idea what they are doing- so it is clickbait. They have questions which would indicate healthy eating practices if the number of times a week you eat those things is higher, mixed in with questions the answers to which would be unhealthy if the number was higher.

Like if you eat out at fast food restaurants 7 times a week you'd have a higher score and presumably be more healthy?

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down