INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step stones

3 posters

Go down

Step stones Empty Step stones

Post by CanuckBob Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:40 pm

I am looking for those 12" x 12" x 2" cement paving stones. Had anyone seen these around here?

_________________
Vacation Rentals
https://casadecomo.mx/
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 20316
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 60
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Re: Step stones

Post by kiko Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:52 pm

I will take a look for you at Lopez Materiales in Joco. He has lots of various stones but not sure if he has 12 x 12 concrete. He is at 336 Miguel Arana on the main street coming into Joco about a long block before the first traffic light on lakeside (left).
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1206
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Re: Step stones

Post by kiko Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:39 pm

Step stones 20231210
Lots of choices 16 x 16 but in 12 x 12 only cantera.
kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1206
Join date : 2014-09-10

Irish Gal, ferret, RickS and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Re: Step stones

Post by CanuckBob Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:25 am

16 x 16 will work. I just need them to make a pad for a large Rubbermaid Garden shed. Thanks for checking this out. I appreciate it. Feliz Navidad.

_________________
Vacation Rentals
https://casadecomo.mx/
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 20316
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 60
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Step Stones

Post by DaveP Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:57 am

CanuckBob wrote:16 x 16 will work. I just need them to make a pad for a large Rubbermaid Garden shed. Thanks for checking this out. I appreciate it. Feliz Navidad.

Is that your new Dog House Bob? razberry
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Cottonwood, Arizona
Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Re: Step stones

Post by CanuckBob Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:19 am

DaveP wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:16 x 16 will work. I just need them to make a pad for a large Rubbermaid Garden shed. Thanks for checking this out. I appreciate it. Feliz Navidad.

Is that your new Dog House Bob? razberry

Kind of...........it will be my new workshop. Sharon is sick of all my 3D modeling materials and equipment all over the dining room.....lol.

_________________
Vacation Rentals
https://casadecomo.mx/
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 20316
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 60
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

DaveP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Step Stones

Post by DaveP Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:26 am

CanuckBob wrote:
DaveP wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:16 x 16 will work. I just need them to make a pad for a large Rubbermaid Garden shed. Thanks for checking this out. I appreciate it. Feliz Navidad.

Is that your new Dog House Bob? razberry

Kind of...........it will be my new workshop. Sharon is sick of all my 3D modeling materials and equipment all over the dining room.....lol.

I sympathize Bob, I have been through scenario also. A logical solution should to move the dining room to the new building.
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 767
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Cottonwood, Arizona
Humor : A little English

CanuckBob likes this post

Back to top Go down

Step stones Empty Re: Step stones

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum