INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Activity

2 posters

Go down

Board Activity Empty Board Activity

Post by RoyD Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:55 pm

Hello, anybody here? Where's the beef?

The board has been quiet for the past few days. I was just wondering if the regulars were all on vacation?

At any rate, we are just a couple months away from our return visit. I am interested in seeing the street upgrades on Colon (finished) and the bypass reconstruction at the Walmart intersection (in progress) as well as reconnecting with the friends we have made over the years. Oh, and buy another basket from the basket guy. We do not need a basket but like to keep his income stream going.

Last time we were there (Sept-Oct 2022), the wall on the Chapala Malecon by the CHAPALA sign had collapsed and they were working on that when we left for home. The Tango had moved into new quarters, we discovered Emma's Deli, Savta Bistro, PastelerĂ­as Marisa, French Bakery SAT, and other restaurants which we visited all because of you guys on the board sharing that information. It makes our trip special to come for a visit with the info you share.

Thank you for that.
RoyD

RoyD
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I am a funny guy

CanuckBob, ferret, SunFan and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down

Board Activity Empty Re: Board Activity

Post by SunFan Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:30 am

You'll see lots of changes from your last visit two years ago. The Walmart intersection will not be one of the highlights.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down