INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA

3 posters

Go down

CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA Empty CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA

Post by johninajijic Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

TOB is talking about car import permits. Do I have to file papers before or after my FM 3 expires in November 22 for a new permit? Or is my permit still good as long as I have an up to date FM 3?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA Empty Re: CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA

Post by Intercasa Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

While my reading of the law doesn't require you to do anything, the police, aduana, etc. strongly suggest you inform aduana and notify them that you have an up to date FM2/3 and they will issue a letter with your name, FM2/3 number and vehicle VIN that shows you notified them and they accept your new immigration document date as your vehicle permit expiration date.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA Empty Re: CAR IMPORT PERMITS - QUESTION FOR INTERCASA

Post by David Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Such a letter saved my butt recently. Not all cops know the Aduana Laws pertaining to foreign vehicles.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down