INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vehicle Securiy

+8
gringomojado
raqueteer
Mainecoons
viajero
CheenaGringo
hound dog
Chapalagringa
frkshnwa
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vehicle Securiy - Page 2 Empty Re: Vehicle Securiy

Post by hockables Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

SusieSunshine wrote:I found it amusing! I was on here before about some of the crap they pulled, but they were complete asshats and almost drove me completely insane! My neighbor called the police because we all saw it...and the police laughed, too.

U shoulda got him to at least do the headlights!!

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 pm

SusieSunshine wrote:What about kill switches? I was told that it runs around ten bucks and can be anywhere in the car.

That is the only thing I've thought about. My car is a waiting target, I guess. I park on the street (my parking area inside is not long enough) and don't have a steering bar. I have an alarm (does anyone even pay attention to those anymore), a chipped key, and 9 dogs that go nuts if anyone so much as looks at the car, but a neighbor told me about the kill switch and I thought it might be a good idea so that once they strip my car, I can still be the only one to start it...haha.
Nine dogs?Just what Mexico needs nine more dogs going nuts and barking at every passerby,no wonder your landlord pissed on your car.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieSunshine Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

If I had nine dogs, I'd shoot myself. It is a small place and bad enough at night when the neighbors' dogs come in to sleep and there are 7...first thing I do in the morning is open the door and put them out. There are actually 10 here, but one doesn't bark at anything except nothing at all. I have a shared yard with three other houses and so my yard came with a small dog pack, a bunch of chickens, and there was a cat, but I haven't seen it in a while. Very traditional neighborhood. All you hear at night is music, roosters, and dogs barking all over. I don't mind it one bit...I actually like it. I found the silence during the night in La Floresta to be strange...it was just too quiet.

It was my previous landlord (and he did get the headlights).

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2