INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting thrown in jail in Chapala

+2
simpsca
oncesubtle
6 posters

Go down

Getting thrown in jail in Chapala Empty Getting thrown in jail in Chapala

Post by oncesubtle Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Don't, but if you do and it's before 9:00 p.m or after 5:00 a.m. just start yelling "Hey Bob" and I will come down and try to help ya out. I live right across the street and can hear everything as my windows are always open.

P.S This offer is only available to Inside Lakeside members, everyone else can rot. Twisted Evil
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Getting thrown in jail in Chapala Empty Re: Getting thrown in jail in Chapala

Post by simpsca Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 am

That is so kind of you. I know if you are in an auto accident and anyone even claims to be hurt you all go to jail until your insurer sends some one to get you out. So if I get in a bind I'll be yelling "Hey Bob!"

PS We not only have the same "Humor" as listed in your profile - not even functional until my second cup of coffee.

Last edited by simpsca on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 am

Mighty gracious of you RB. If come the day you find yourself in there you know you can call me anytime. You may have to yell a little louder though..........jajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 am

[quote="oncesubtle"]Don't, but if you do and it's before 9:00 p.m or after 5:00 a.m. just start yelling "Hey Bob" and I will come down and try to help ya out. I live right across the street and can hear everything as my windows are always open.

P.S This offer is only available to Inside Lakeside members, everyone else can rot. Twisted Evil [/quote]

Dawg is quite taken with your kindness, Bob. The last time Dawg was incarcerated in a local prison in Mexico it was in Tapachula which is about 2,000 Kilometers southeast of here on the border with Guatemala. Dawg lives in Chiapas half the year but is definitely a Lakeside member and will remain one until and unless unilaterally expelled by some cross moderator and you should know that there are daily flights to Tapachula via DF. It should be easy to get Dawg out of the can down there as everybody is as crooked as a South Alabama justice of the peace adjudging a yankee tourist wearing bermuda shorts and a lavendar T-Shirt having been caught with Illinois plates doing 11 MPH through some hick town in a 10MPH speed zone.

If perchance you are arrested down in Tapachula tell them you are a friend of The Dawg. I´ve already paid off every official in the municipality plus some nearby Guatemaltecos for "umbrella" coverage. You´ll get out of jail fast but my advice to you is that you leave town immediately upon release and not stop until you get to the Oaxaca state line.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:13 am

Ah Tapachula, missed the prison but was a guest of the state at their border crossing in '72, bastards had no sense of humor. I think their cells were designed by the guy who did Chapala's: cement box w/4"hole in floor. While the filth did add a certian charm the boredom was excruciating. With such fond memories I figure a care package consisting of a pillow and blanket, toilet paper, a couple burritos and a 1987 National Geographic magazine w/hacksaw blade in binding should stave off any suicide attempts until release. And it's not like I'm doing this for nothing. I figure there's a 6 pack of Indio in it.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:02 am

Don't believe him! He just wants to get pics and laugh at you, when you are down and out! razberry
Walter
Walter
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 am

Are you sure you've got the juice with those guys to get somebody out,I mean look what happened to your BBQ.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:35 am

Get them out? Oh no, just take them a care package and that's not a 100% guarantee, depending on who's on duty and if they've been naughty or nice.

Last edited by oncesubtle on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : depends)
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down