INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque

2 posters

Go down

Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque Empty Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque

Post by Solovino Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:14 pm

We've had two quakes in the last 2 hours. The first really shook things good her in Barra de Navidad. The second didn't feel as strong or last as long.

SISMO Magnitud 4.9 Loc. 9 km al NOROESTE de CIHUATLAN, JAL 22/04/12 13:12:00 Lat 19.26 Lon -104.64 Pf 8 km

SISMO Magnitud 4.6 Loc. 8 km al NOROESTE de CIHUATLAN, JAL 22/04/12 14:43:44 Lat 19.31 Lon -104.58 Pf 5 km

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque Empty Re: Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque

Post by sparks Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Very strong here a little north of you ... and loud. I thought the second was closer to El Grullo up highway 80 but haven't looked lately. Was thinking the first must have been near Aguacate which is only 3kms away
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque Empty Re: Things are shaking in Barra and Melaque

Post by Solovino Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

I entered the coordinates in Google Earth. Looks like it is on the road from Cihuatlan to Tequequistlan, near Arroyo Ondo if you've ever driven that road.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm

I've gone from Jaluco to Tequequistlan via Almolon twice but Nan always said the road leaving Cihuatlan was treacherous for the first few miles. Even said it was paved further up. Maybe better now?
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down