INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not talking about it

Go down

Not talking about it  Empty Not talking about it

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 1:13 pm

It appears the time has arrived when it's better to not talk about some things in public, meaning, the forums etc. Names & places. Look over on TOB. There is a locked post w/info only, no comments.

I have friends that live in a very active city right now. Often posts a status on Facebook that they're on the phone visiting with family on the floor while a shoot out between rivals is taking place out on the street. They are very aware of their surroundings and when a call comes, it often is a warning from family, of what street to avoid momentarily. I'm confident that things can get cleaned up around here but who knows how long and if they will. It is definitely possible!

It's hard to wrap around my head why here? We're small villages, why so important to do this here? I don't need to know why but that's what I'm wondering. Believe me, other than seeing more cops of sorts, hearing things in the air occasionally, speaking with residents face to face, and reading about what's happening around us, we have been fortunate to still not see anything. Life goes on. Can't keep dwelling on things that aren't pleasant and can't be changed. We can hope for the best.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down