INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Income requirements for FM3?

+19
binky
Mainecoons
hound dog
sparks
DaveP
Trailrunner
Chico
Rolly
hockables
Viajero-Tiempo
E-raq
merry
CheenaGringo
Intercasa
David
gringal
johninajijic
CanuckBob
jackak10
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Income requirements for FM3? - Page 3 Empty Re: New Income requirements for FM3?

Post by ferret Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Bubba, it doesn't have anything to do with not having a brain since we did our own for the first nine years.
For us, it has a LOT to do with not being able to stand in line or being able to walk far.
On the other hand, it's a service or a perk which most people will use because it saves them time...you know, that four letter word that gets shorter every day on your journey to be worm food.

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

New Income requirements for FM3? - Page 3 Empty Re: New Income requirements for FM3?

Post by RoofBob Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:59 pm

hound dog wrote:This is all amusing to us CB & RB but folks moving down here are being mislead into thinking they need these cheesy facilitators, who are parasites feeding on people´s fears, to cope with INM in Chapala and nothing could be further from the truth. We can laugh about this phenomenon but all this disinformation pushing one "facilitator" over another is unfair to the uninitiated who don´t realize that anyone with half a brain can easily cope with the procedure in Chapala to acquire a residency visa without the help of any of these clowns whether or not they are conversant in Spanish.

On the oher hand, maybe you two meatball Canucks used these facilitators yourselves because you were afraid no one down here would understand Saskatchewanese.

Dawg does not do gardens, toilets, brake jobs or laundry. I´m like Gearge Costanza of Seinfeld fame; when all my jockey shorts are filthy, I buy new ones.
Well, the uninitiated now have this thread pick the option that suits them best. If they want to save a few bucks, more power to 'em and to the vendors I wish the best. As to my Canuckeleze, nope, unless mi muy bueno amigo Senior Don Chapo is reading this, then I is! Twisted Evil
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3