INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays

2 posters

Go down

New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays Empty New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays

Post by johninajijic Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:09 pm

We went to Super Lake today. There was a guy there selling fresh pasta. He had a saucepan heating the sauce and two boxes of Ravioli for samples. One was Ravioli with Ricotta and Spinach, the other was Ravioli with Ricotta, nuts and jam (a strange combo). You could sample either one. We tried the Ricotta and spinach and thought it was good. 1 kg of Ravioli is $ 130 pesos, he said enough for six people, but we'll see when two of us have it on Sunday night. They make other types of pasta as follows. It is in the frozen food case.

La Colifata gourmet pasta
Rellenos: Spinach and cheese: Ricotta, ham and nuts; carne molida with jalapeno/chipolte; salmon

Lasagna, Tortellini, Anglotti, Fettucini, Spaghetti - They didn't have these

Tels: Gonzalo Arevalo 884 454 8116 Gustavo Fauez 884 470 5544

email: lacolifatagdl@gmail.com
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays Empty Re: New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays

Post by gringal Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Thanks for the info., John. Gotta try that. I'm wondering how that compares in price to what you can buy at Anjelica's.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays Empty Re: New Fresh Pasta being Sold at Super Lake on Fridays

Post by johninajijic Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

gringal wrote:Thanks for the info., John. Gotta try that. I'm wondering how that compares in price to what you can buy at Anjelica's.

I have bought it at Angelica's a long time ago, so I don't remenber price. It was very good there.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 pm

I said I would report back on the Spinach Ravioli bought at Super Lake. We had it last night, 6 each which seemed adequate. The Ravioli was excellent, both the filling and the shell. There should be enough for two more meals for two, thus six single servings at 130 pesos = 22 pesos per serving. Very economical. We had it with a freshly made Italian Tomato sauce, not a meat sauce, but meatballs did cook in the sauce for sweetness, cooked down for 3 hours. Lots of chunky bits in it.

As said before, the young man is there on Fridays only.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down