INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sundowns report on the Federales

+6
sundown
sparks
casi nada
johninajijic
hockables
libertad
10 posters

Go down

sundowns report on the Federales Empty sundowns report on the Federales

Post by libertad Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello.........I just want to report that the event with the Federales happened to Sundown. I think he forgot to mention that

he was threatened with jail twice, once by the Federale on the highway and later in Autlan at the office. This was terroism

by Federal police pure and simple. Now for you who may choose the believe that all Federales are just good guys...please

notice that it was federales who murdered three of thier brother federales in the Mexico City airport this week! The dead

Federales were there at the airport to apprehend the corrupt Federales for moving drugs when the three Bad ones clicked

on the plan and shot thier way out of the airport.................so much for all federales being great citizens.

Seems to me, that we expats need to be able to post reports on what is happening to us and or around us since the local

news media very often does not report all the news. For example I did get a report on my cell phone yesterday, reporting

a mudslide in Puerto Vallarta which killed two persons and injured a number of others. I wanted details so i turned on the

TV news from Guadalajara last night, watched the whole thing and they never mentioned the PV incident...........

I would encourage everyone to report whatever happens to you and whatever you know for a fact, that is the only way

we can stay informed. Do not be intimidated by ignorant people who choose to ignore the reports and call the reporter a liar.

Sadly enough we will always have these types among us, but they can be ignored easily. For example, If anyone wants to

know the details as to how i know that Sundowns story is true, I will not answer that and could care less if all people do

not believe it. I am writing this only for the intelligent people who wish to be informed.

libertad

Back to top Go down

sundowns report on the Federales Empty Re: sundowns report on the Federales

Post by hockables Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Ya know... I prefer ta play softball Mondays & Fridays.... volleyball Tues & Thursdays... wind up my day with friends at The Legion or trying out a New Eaterie.... Visiting Friends or having Friends over is nice...

Sorry about two people dying in PV... but frankly I don't give a shit...Check into it... I'm sure someone died somewhere else as well.... so what?

When the Bullets are whizzing overhead... I suppose then it will be an issue...

I don't consider myself ignorant on the subject.... merely not wanting to be all consumed by it....

Sounds like its a real issue with U though... have you considered moving to Detroit... lands cheap!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

hockables wrote:Ya know... I prefer ta play softball Mondays & Fridays.... volleyball Tues & Thursdays... wind up my day with friends at The Legion or trying out a New Eaterie.... Visiting Friends or having Friends over is nice...

Sorry about two people dying in PV... but frankly I don't give a shit...Check into it... I'm sure someone died somewhere else as well.... so what?

When the Bullets are whizzing overhead... I suppose then it will be an issue...

I don't consider myself ignorant on the subject.... merely not wanting to be all consumed by it....

Sounds like its a real issue with U though... have you considered moving to Detroit... lands cheap!!

ha, ha, ha.....that's just waaay to funny. I hope he/she doesn't take you too seriously. I too have had enough after the last go around of day to day stories and rumour after rumour. I guess I'll continue living in my glass bubble enjoying the atmosphere on the side of the mountain. Never smelled any gunsmoke either. LOL
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm

can't help it.... natural born clown... that was serious
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by casi nada Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 pm

libertad wrote:Hello.........I just want to report that the event with the Federales happened to Sundown. I think he forgot to mention that

he was threatened with jail twice, once by the Federale on the highway and later in Autlan at the office. This was terroism

by Federal police pure and simple. Now for you who may choose the believe that all Federales are just good guys...please

notice that it was federales who murdered three of thier brother federales in the Mexico City airport this week! The dead

Federales were there at the airport to apprehend the corrupt Federales for moving drugs when the three Bad ones clicked

on the plan and shot thier way out of the airport.................so much for all federales being great citizens.

Seems to me, that we expats need to be able to post reports on what is happening to us and or around us since the local

news media very often does not report all the news. For example I did get a report on my cell phone yesterday, reporting

a mudslide in Puerto Vallarta which killed two persons and injured a number of others. I wanted details so i turned on the

TV news from Guadalajara last night, watched the whole thing and they never mentioned the PV incident...........

I would encourage everyone to report whatever happens to you and whatever you know for a fact, that is the only way

we can stay informed. Do not be intimidated by ignorant people who choose to ignore the reports and call the reporter a liar.

Sadly enough we will always have these types among us, but they can be ignored easily. For example, If anyone wants to

know the details as to how i know that Sundowns story is true, I will not answer that and could care less if all people do

not believe it. I am writing this only for the intelligent people who wish to be informed.

Is English your first language?

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 pm

As belligerent as Sundown is I wouldn't be surprised if he provoked the incident
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 pm

I was stopped by the Federales & know to be very polite, as was my Mexican wife. I reported the incident , not for people to feel sorry for me, but for people to be aware. Ichoose not to cower to the Police, but offer respect as I am aware that they have total power.
The situation would have been much worse had my wife had not placed a call to the U.S.Consulate(which did not answer the number, but the Federales were unaware of this fact, as she continued the call as if they responded)
My papers were legal & I had copies of Mexican Traffic Laws, but was informed that that was not important, that they have the power.
I have lived here 13 yrs & have paid enuf mordida tobuy another vehicle.
They have stopped us in Guadalajara & accused my wife of being a prostitute(leave this alone please) & put her in the Police Car. I paid mordida for her release!
Yes, there are some good actions & Police, but they have a reputation that they have earned & continue to enhance!

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:31 am

Do not feed the troll.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:18 am

sundown wrote:
They have stopped us in Guadalajara & accused my wife of being a prostitute(leave this alone please) & put her in the Police Car. I paid mordida for her release!
Were you out trolling for "johns"?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 am

sundown wrote:
How much was the mordida you paid when your wife was arrested for prostitution?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arturo cuatro ojos Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 pm

sundown wrote: Ichoose not to cower to the Police, but offer respect as I am aware that they have total power.

Why not just tell them that you are the #1 troll for the US CONs. That might earn you some respect from them..... razberry
arturo cuatro ojos
arturo cuatro ojos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm

sundown wrote:
I've been driving every day in Guadalajara for the last 7 years in a nice truck with expired NoB plates and have yet to pay a single mordida,you must be a complete idiot.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:38 pm

As complete as an idiot can be...should be in the Guinness book of records.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down