INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW

+7
mielicita
kipissippi
Trailrunner
RoofBob
Ms.Thang
LMarkoya
Flamingo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW

Post by bobnliz Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Chico wrote:
Flamingo wrote:Her name is Rosemary

Not a great help. Lots of females in their 50's to 70's are named Rosemary. Is that truly the best and most information you can give us on this person? Are you the friend that dropped her off 36 hours ago only to have her disappear and never enter LCS? If you are not, who is the friend and why is the friend not posting directly on webboards, rather than the posts being labelled "posting for a friend"? Easy as can be for the friend to sign on to any webboard and post first hand information and answer questions, rather than getting all of this second had from " friends". Just a thought. chico

Chico... save your "thoughts" for now. Dead Horse Rolling Eyes you are NOT helping. Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW - Page 2 169387 Lizzy

bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW

Post by simpsca Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 pm

RoofBob wrote:What are Rosemary's favorite haunts/restaurants? Do you have phone numbers of her friends? A photo would really help. What is her approx. age? Is she physically fit enought to walk to Chapala. How long has she lived lakeside? Does she have a car. Does she have her house key? (Either way can a close neighbor monitor any comings or goings?) I think the clothing will be the biggest clue to a random finding of her. Are there any other details to her dress that you remember? Sorry for all the questions and don't want to put you on the spot but the more we know the better chance we will have of finding her. Oh and BTW, what do we do if we find her? Thanks

Her care taker posted this on one of the chat groups I belong to. I am working on getting a phone number for her caretaker - she didn't post that so we can contact her if her friend is found. Flamingo answered all the questions we have answers to. No photo but caretaker has her passport so I've PM'd her to scan that.

No she doesn't have a car, and I'm trying to get her age.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Kip... sounds like a good idea about the schoolkids.
They love a treasure hunt.
Gotta make sure they don't frighten Rosemary, though. She sounds a bit shaky. Missing English lady ............................. HELP NEEDED NOW - Page 2 169387 Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Her care taker is not very coherent right now. I am trying to get her phone number so she can be contacted if the woman is found.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Candace and I just got back with no luck. We went to the malecon in Chapala and Ajijic, the plazas including San Antonio, LCS, up and down the most of the streets in Ajijic etc..

I like the idea of getting her picture to the kids. If they know there is a 1,000 peso reward it would greatly increase the odds of finding her.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Apparently the friend, Ros Freed in Chapala, does not have a photo. She has her passport but I am not getting a response to my request for a phone number from Ros. And a copy of the passport photo could be made but I don't know why it's not available.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by barefootcontessa22 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 am

From another board: She has been found and returned to her friend.

barefootcontessa22

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 am

Did we lose a bunch of posts?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 am

Two threads on this. Check the other one Kip.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:55 am

simpsca wrote:Two threads on this. Check the other one Kip.

Oh!! Creeping senility strikes again!! Very Happy
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2