INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains

2 posters

Go down

Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains   Empty Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains

Post by Parker Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 am

Re: Costco Food Eating Area???
by gringal Yesterday at 3:29 pm
John....Since there seems to be so much to discuss re houses and house prices and old vs. new houses..........why don't you move this out of the Costco food court and up on to the Mirador?

I have a few thoughts on the subject since I'm feeling some selling pain of my own (elsewhere), but don't want to add to the hijacking nor does it need to be in the Octagon it we all halfway behave ourselves.

Excellent idea, hope no one is offended.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains   Empty Re: Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains

Post by johninajijic Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:47 am

Parker wrote:
John....Since there seems to be so much to discuss re houses and house prices and old vs. new houses..........why don't you move this out of the Costco food court and up on to the Mirador?

I have a few thoughts on the subject since I'm feeling some selling pain of my own (elsewhere), but don't want to add to the hijacking nor does it need to be in the Octagon it we all halfway behave ourselves.

Nothing to do with me. I cannot move it. Ask CBob. It's a dead issue.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains   Empty Re: Housing Sales & cultivated learning pains

Post by Parker Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:54 am

johninajijic wrote:
Parker wrote:

Nothing to do with me. I cannot move it. Ask CBob. It's a dead issue.

He’s probably right but just in case.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:02 am

Parker wrote:

Not offended.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down