INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB

+7
hockables
juanrey
slainte39
sparks
Mad_Max
Trailrunner
Traveller
11 posters

Go down

Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB Empty Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB

Post by Traveller Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 pm

As posted by Mad_Max on TOB:
An element of the Municipal Police of Chapala was arrested after the murder of two shots to Jesus Miguel Flores Cortés Ixtlahuacán of Quinces. Francisco Enciso Jaime Hernandez, 34, identified as suspected of the murder happened on Tuesday
http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/396264/6/breves-de-seguridad.htm
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB Empty Re: Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB

Post by Trailrunner Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 am

I would love to see a picture of him, if any of you find this report somewhere with a photo please post link. I'll be looking too.

Thanks for this, Traveller
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB Empty Re: Chapala Cop Arrested - reposted from TOB

Post by Mad_Max Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 am

There is a video of 3 arrested including him - http://www.noticiaspv.com/archivo/217070
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 am

http://elinformantejalisco.com/estatales-detienen-a-policia-asesino/
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks, you guys, you're really good!

Thugs, one disguised as a public safety servant (I feel so safe now). What does the Chief have to say? What does CSI have to say. Maybe all those gringos who wanted to take up a big collection and buy them all new trucks and police dogs and bullet proof vests should do that now! Good idea, CSI?

The recent election has determined that we will continue to have the same chief, same police department, and public servants as the current one for the duration of the incoming admin. Lucky us.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 am

"What does the chief have to say?"
What any chief would have to say anywhere in the world.
He had a bad cop.
And who knows...there may be more...here and elsewhere.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 am

Trailrunner wrote:Thanks, you guys, you're really good!

Thugs, one disguised as a public safety servant (I feel so safe now). What does the Chief have to say? What does CSI have to say. Maybe all those gringos who wanted to take up a big collection and buy them all new trucks and police dogs and bullet proof vests should do that now! Good idea, CSI?

The recent election has determined that we will continue to have the same chief, same police department, and public servants as the current one for the duration of the incoming admin. Lucky us.
I only saw the police dogs one day - and they were tethered very poorly in the back of the truck. Beautiful shepherds - Are the dogs still around?

Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Thugs, one disguised as a public safety servant (I feel so safe now). What does the Chief have to say? What does CSI have to say. Maybe all those gringos who wanted to take up a big collection and buy them all new trucks and police dogs and bullet proof vests should do that now! Good idea, CSI?

I'm somewhat confused by your post. What are you trying to imply?

Should CSI not have tried to raise money for an underfunded police department. That because they found a bad cop on the Chapala force that the Chief is the issue. What would you like them to say?

I doubt if anyone is surprised to find a bad cop on the force, and I doubt if anyone thinks that he was the only one. Money talks pretty large down here, as with the rest of the world.

But in reading your post I would infer that we are all supposed to just go hide and do nothing for the forseeable future because the election will change nothing. And the Chief and CSI are of no value.

I don't see it that way. Still see more state & federal around here. Even military. Someone is trying to stem some of the violence and I applaud them.
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 pm

SShhhhh........... Listen......No more Gun Fire....
Kidnappings seen to be down as well....

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Hockables: HERE! What about the rest of Mexico, doesn't count? Read the papers or watch the news or Borderland Beat even.

Juan: Not trying to imply anything, I think what I said is clear. I think the buck rolls UPhill and I'm not willing to expound on further details on a public webboard. If you want more info you'll have to check with your own sources.

I can tell you one thing tho, if you want to make my neighbors laugh until they pee their pants just tell them a bunch of foreigners are taking up a collection for the police.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Trailrunner wrote:

I can tell you one thing tho, if you want to make my neighbors laugh until they pee their pants just tell them a bunch of foreigners are taking up a collection for the police.
lol! lol! lol! lol!

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Hockables: HERE! What about the rest of Mexico, doesn't count? Read the papers or watch the news or Borderland Beat even.

And the local chief is supposed to say something about that. scratch

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm with Trailrunner. Honest cop in Mexico is an oxymoron. They've always been this way. The only way for them to look good is to compare them to the cartels.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 pm

There are good cops and bad cops everywhere in the world.

The recent election does NOT mean that the same chief will stay in position. If the incoming presidente brings with him his own chief, the current one will be out. That also means that the Chapala police are all subject to losing their jobs, and having to reapply for them.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Since the same party retains power the Chief will stay. Most other Muny employees will keep their jobs too.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 pm

David wrote:Since the same party retains power the Chief will stay. Most other Muny employees will keep their jobs too.

This is not what I have heard directly from the police. The incoming presidente has the right to bring his own staff in, which includes the Chief. In all likelihood, he will stay, but there is that possibility.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Yes he has the priviledge to change staff. You're saying you've heard "from the Police" that he will be replaced?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 pm

David wrote:Yes he has the priviledge to change staff. You're saying you've heard "from the Police" that he will be replaced?

No, I never said I heard he would be replaced, I said I heard that it is possible IF the incoming presidente choses to bring in his own chief.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down