INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic at night rumor

+12
Intercasa
juanrey
Guiness
MexicoPete
viajero
johninajijic
CanuckBob
oncesubtle
binky
hockables
RoofBob
Parker
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ajijic at night rumor Empty Re: Ajijic at night rumor

Post by Parker Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:40 am

binky wrote:
Parker wrote:
However, I wouldn’t walk around alone at night, we do have “druggies” in certain areas which should be avoided at night, we have pick-pockets, Hand-bag grabbers, and all sorts of different types of thief but one easily learns how not to become a victim. Many people here are very poor but still have incredible dignity however, there is always that element of resentful youth that then turn into resentful adults that are difficult to deal with because of the lack of Law Enforcement. Law enforcement is pretty much non-existence, you’re pretty much on your own here. Best to keep a low profile and when confronted be polite. Unless you’re an activist this is probably how you live your life already.

It is very safe to walk around at night in the village of Ajijic. Been doing it almost nightly for over 6 years. Never a problem.

Well one of my neighbors about 4 blocks away was murdered by doing so and now I’m a bit more careful. However, I will go out with another person.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 am

Was your neighbor a norte Americano and if so how long ago and where did it happen? Thanks
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am

RoofBob wrote:Was your neighbor a norte Americano and if so how long ago and where did it happen? Thanks

He might just be Hiding...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Binky Wrote:
It is very safe to walk around at night in the village of Ajijic. Been doing it almost nightly for over 6 years. Never a problem. [/quote]

Parker wrote:
Well one of my neighbors about 4 blocks away was murdered by doing so and now I’m a bit more careful. However, I will go out with another person.

Parker, please back up this statement with where and when.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 am

I won’t be giving up more information because that may also give up my identity. You can choose to believe it or not, your decision. I only report this so others are reminded that these things do happen and our environment has changed over the years, which most realize but need to be reminded every now and then.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:28 am

Parker wrote:I won’t be giving up more information because that may also give up my identity. You can choose to believe it or not, your decision. I only report this so others are reminded that these things do happen and our environment has changed over the years, which most realize but need to be reminded every now and then.

Yeah, right. Put this one in the rumor catagory, folks.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 am

Parker, be noticed. If you ever post first hand information of a murder or serious crime lakeside and do not follow up with requested details you will be banned.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 am

Parker wrote:
binky wrote:
Parker wrote:I won’t be giving up more information because that may also give up my identity. You can choose to believe it or not, your decision. I only report this so others are reminded that these things do happen and our environment has changed over the years, which most realize but need to be reminded every now and then.

It’s not like it’s anything new and there was a write-up in the Guadalajara Reporter at the time. Why the skeptic? Does this sound like a fib to you and you haven’t ever heard of any of these types of things going on around “Lakeside”? Well, I’m sure others have and not only that why would anyone fib about something like this that just doesn’t make any sense.

Provide a link to the story in the Reporter's archives.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 am

binky wrote:
Parker wrote:
binky wrote:

It’s not like it’s anything new and there was a write-up in the Guadalajara Reporter at the time. Why the skeptic? Does this sound like a fib to you and you haven’t ever heard of any of these types of things going on around “Lakeside”? Well, I’m sure others have and not only that why would anyone fib about something like this that just doesn’t make any sense.

Can you tell me that you have not heard of one individual here at “Lakeside” that has been murdered after dark? Assume that is the one I’m talking about.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am

Parker wrote:
binky wrote:
Parker wrote:
binky wrote:

Can you tell me that you have not heard of one individual here at “Lakeside” that has been murdered after dark? Assume that is the one I’m talking about.

No I cannot recall such a story. I believe you made this up and are trying to wriggle you're way out of it. You should be banned if that is the case.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 am

or rather.... not talking about??
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 am

Parker wrote:
binky wrote:
Parker wrote:
binky wrote:

No I have not heard about someone being murdered at night while out walking. So I ask again, where did this happen? Was the person a norte Americano. When did this happen. Please provide these details.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic at night rumor Empty Ajijic at night rumor

Post by Parker Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 am

RoofBob wrote:
Parker wrote:
binky wrote:
Parker wrote:
binky wrote:

No I have not heard about someone being murdered at night while out walking. So I ask again, where did this happen? Was the person a norte Americano. When did this happen. Please provide these details.

Not North American, perhaps two to three years ago.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 am

I split this part of that handicapped thread into it's own topic here in the rumor & crime section..........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 pm

CanuckBob wrote:I split this part of that handicapped thread into it's own topic here in the rumor & crime section..........

Thanks, Sorry, I really didn’t mean to start this much noisy. It never dawned on me after all that has happened here in the last few of years that anyone would get so up-set about a reminder to watch your back-side.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Parker wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:I split this part of that handicapped thread into it's own topic here in the rumor & crime section..........

Thanks, Sorry, I really didn’t mean to start this much noisy. It never dawned on me after all that has happened here in the last few of years that anyone would get so up-set about a reminder to watch your back-side.

Reminder?? You wrote in a thread started by a potential Lakesider in order to scare them. Shame on you.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Another rumour without facts, just like when so much other stuff happens at Lakeside. Rumours built up on rumours, so much bullshit it's really getting tiring. So what if someone got murdered, most who do are involved in drugs one way or another. And what about the massacres in the US, do we compare one murder here to hundreds of deaths there. I think not.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 pm

johninajijic wrote: So what if someone got murdered, most who do are involved in drugs one way or another.
Are you really that callous and ignorant or are you just looking out for your bottom line?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

binky wrote:
Parker wrote:

Reminder?? You wrote in a thread started by a potential Lakesider in order to scare them. Shame on you.

If you’ll reread my post you’ll note that I stated I would not go out alone but would accompanied by another. Now, I hardly think that is any scarier than many other places in the world, and because of the reason I’ve previously stated. In fact we now take our housekeeper home after dark because I’m not confortable at having her walk the 10 minutes, alone.

And if you think for one second that I would deceive another by painting a “rosy” picture, you’re wrong. I want an influx of money (jobs for the locals, etc.) just as much as the next guy but not at the cost of others. We have to stand on our own merits.

You’ve lived here for 6 years and can you honestly say that things, concerning the security issue, haven’t changed? It’s still a great place but those considering us; IMHO, just need to know the truth and then an informed decision can be made and are they up-to-it? I think you need to re-evaluate your thought biases.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:06 pm

I know a lot of people who have been murdered here mostly at home while in bed

And so do you Parker. They were murdered by a famous culprit whom we all know, who is never punished. And I find that very sad. Do you know what the murderer's name is ?

"Old Age"
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Parker,

What you said was: you wouldn't go out alone BECAUSE A NEIGHBOR OF YOURS WAS KILLED WHILE DOING SO.

You have yet to give any details...perhaps because you made it up to 'impress' a newbie.

Make you feel like a big man, does it?
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Binky were you walking around at night much last May?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 pm

MexicoPete wrote:I know a lot of people who have been murdered here mostly at home while in bed

And so do you Parker. They were murdered by a famous culprit whom we all know, who is never punished. And I find that very sad. Do you know what the murderer's name is ?

"Old Age"

How long ago was that Pete? And why would he never be punished?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 pm

viajero wrote:
johninajijic wrote: So what if someone got murdered, most who do are involved in drugs one way or another.
Are you really that callous and ignorant or are you just looking out for your bottom line?

Why should we care about drug dealers getting murdered when they ruin the lives of children, teens and adults? Last time I knew drugs were illegal.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:40 pm

johninajijic wrote:
viajero wrote:

Why should we care about drug dealers getting murdered when they ruin the lives of children, teens and adults? Last time I knew drugs were illegal.
Are you that effing dense you stupid son of a bitch,can't you remember what happened in your town last May,no innocent victims there right?

Last edited by viajero on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next