INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predaxa

Go down

Predaxa Empty Predaxa

Post by Vandre Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 am

Due to a misdiagnosis in Guadalajara in April of 2012, I have a goodly supply of Predaxar (U.S.=Predaxa) that I want to sell.

Although the boxes are not sealed (and never were) the capsules themselves are sealed in a tin-type sheet, in boxes of 30 capsules. They are not a generic, they are the official product from the pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim.

I am asking 500 pesos or $42.00USD per 30 tablet box. When the U.S. Cardiologist gave me his diagnosis, after a 6 day hospital stay, I mentioned having pre-purchased all this Predaxa. He asked how much I paid and after I told him, he told me that a 60/cap/mo cost in the U.S. would be $600USD, so that while it was unfortunate that I had purchased all this -- it was very fortunate that I did not both need it AND reside permanently in the U.S.

So, on that note, I'm offering this very expensive medication at less that I paid for it here and a HELL OF A LOT LESS than one would pay NOB.

I leave again for NOB in less than 1 1/2 weeks, so if you are interested contact me via email @ Rchetype@aol.com and we can set up a time to meet. I live in Upper Ajijic.

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum