INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label

+2
Ms.Thang
ferret
6 posters

Go down

8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label Empty 8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label

Post by ferret Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm

I now carry a magnifying glass in my purse when shopping to read the ever shrinking nutrition labels.
Pretty soon there won't be anything "prepared" that you can put in your mouth.

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/8-ingredients-you-never-want-to-see-on-your-nutrition-label.html
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label Empty Re: 8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label

Post by Ms.Thang Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

I wonder how someone comes up with the idea to put anal sac glands in food to make it taste better?

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label Empty Re: 8 Ingredients you never want see on your nutrition label

Post by ferret Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 pm

LOL! Good point. Does this classify as non-essential "filler" to floof it up so you think you're actually getting more for your money?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:I wonder how someone comes up with the idea to put anal sac glands in food to make it taste better?

I had to check this out, just to see that. Fortunately I have had both Coke and Pepsi on my ignore list for years. Whew!!!!!
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm

As Otto von Bismarck said..."if you like sausage, don't watch it being made"

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm

slainte39 wrote:As Otto von Bismarck said..."if you like sausage, don't watch it being made"
I think he said"if you like laws and sausages you should never watch either being made". Very Happy

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 pm

viajero wrote:
slainte39 wrote:As Otto von Bismarck said..."if you like sausage, don't watch it being made"
I think he said"if you like laws and sausages you should never watch either being made". Very Happy

Actually watching what goes into sausages at a Butcher shop is pretty bad.

However, all natural, all real meat sausages are a work of art.

Anybody is welcome to see how we make our sausages.

You just might like sausages a bit more.

razberry
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm

viajero wrote:

I edited for the thread, but you are absolutely correct. I love sausage Thumbs up ; Hate laws Thumbs down Very Happy
Just picking and choosing for the hell of it.
Big Daddy stick to sausage, forget about the law!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm

slainte39 wrote:
viajero wrote:

I edited for the thread, but you are absolutely correct. I love sausage Thumbs up ; Hate laws Thumbs down Very Happy
Just picking and choosing for the hell of it.
Big Daddy stick to sausage, forget about the law!

I never was much good for someone telling me what to do. LOL
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down