INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoked Turkey Legs

Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 am

Big Daddy's will have Smoked Turkey Legs in the following stores by Friday, November 16, 2012

Super Lake
El Torito
Tony's Carneceria
Pacifico

For special orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Big Daddy flag waver
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 329
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : www.BigDaddysSausages.com

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by little italy Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:48 am

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:Big Daddy's will have Smoked Turkey Legs in the following stores by Friday, November 16, 2012

Super Lake
El Torito
Tony's Carneceria
Pacifico

For special orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Big Daddy flag waver

No, the thanks goes to you Big Daddy.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 am

little italy wrote:
Big Daddy Mexico wrote:Big Daddy's will have Smoked Turkey Legs in the following stores by Friday, November 16, 2012

Super Lake
El Torito
Tony's Carneceria
Pacifico

For special orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Big Daddy flag waver

No, the thanks goes to you Big Daddy.

Thanks to you for your big order. I will personally deliver the Smoked Turkey Legs when you are ready for your Christmas party. I think it is great what you are doing.

Merry Christmas!

Big Daddy
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 329
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : www.BigDaddysSausages.com

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey, dude, I never did see any smoked meat. Does it sell out too fast for me?
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3271
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 am

HelperGuy wrote:Hey, dude, I never did see any smoked meat. Does it sell out too fast for me?

We currently make smoked Montreal Meat, smoked pork loin, smoked turkey legs, smoked bacon, corned beef (which is not smoked), Pastrami, pulled pork and if you want to call fish- meat, then we also do smoked salmon, marlin, Mahi Mahi, shark and cod.

And we are now smoking hams and ham hocks.

If there is something in particular you are looking for let me know.

As some of this stuff takes several weeks to make, it seems that by the time it is done, it sells within a day or two.

We do sell out of a lot of stuff every week.

Whatever we do not sell out of at the Monday Market and the Wednesday Tianguis, goes into the stores on Thursday.

Thanks,

Big Daddy flag waver
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 329
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : www.BigDaddysSausages.com

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by seisdedos Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:44 am

What is Montreal Meat? Is this product from the Guadalajara company?
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by ChickenLittle Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am

I would love to buy 2 smoked turkey breasts. Can you supply if I order?
ChickenLittle
ChickenLittle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-07-30
Location : Ajijic
Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 am

seisdedos wrote:What is Montreal Meat? Is this product from the Guadalajara company?

Montreal Smoked Meat is like pastrami but with different spices.

We make it ourselves in Ajijic.
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 329
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : www.BigDaddysSausages.com

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 am

ChickenLittle wrote:I would love to buy 2 smoked turkey breasts. Can you supply if I order?

Yes you can. We smoke the whole breast of the turkey which consists of 2 pieces. Is this what you want? Or do you want more?

Thanks,

Big Daddy
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 329
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : www.BigDaddysSausages.com

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Trailrunner Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 am

Hi BD! I'll be interested in a smoked turkey breast too.

I've always thought there would be a big market here for turkey meat, either smoked or roasted, freshly cooked, and sold by the kilo. Not just during the holidays either, but year 'round. Tried to talk Pancho into it last year but he didn't think it would sell quoting his turkey sales at HIO last Thanksgiving/Christmas. I said he should roast them off at HIO, slice and package with dressing or not, and sell by the kilo in the deli at SL. He said: You do it! I said: Ummm, no.

Maybe you would be interested in doing that. Looks like you have a very reliable meat purveyor.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 7998
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by little italy Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Hi BD! I'll be interested in a smoked turkey breast too.

I've always thought there would be a big market here for turkey meat, either smoked or roasted, freshly cooked, and sold by the kilo. Not just during the holidays either, but year 'round. Tried to talk Pancho into it last year but he didn't think it would sell quoting his turkey sales at HIO last Thanksgiving/Christmas. I said he should roast them off at HIO, slice and package with dressing or not, and sell by the kilo in the deli at SL. He said: You do it! I said: Ummm, no.

Maybe you would be interested in doing that. Looks like you have a very reliable meat purveyor.

Excellant idea smoked or/and roasted.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by E-raq Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm

seisdedos wrote:What is Montreal Meat? Is this product from the Guadalajara company?



Best smoked meat on the planet. That's what it is.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:50 pm

E-raq wrote:Best smoked meat on the planet. That's what it is.
You said a mouthful.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3271
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Smoked Turkey Legs Empty Re: Smoked Turkey Legs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum