INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaiian Shirts, Mens/Women Plus Sizes, Jackets, Sweaters, Holiday Cards and Clothing - Shop until you drop at great prices

Go down

Hawaiian Shirts, Mens/Women Plus Sizes, Jackets, Sweaters, Holiday Cards and Clothing - Shop until you drop at great prices Empty Hawaiian Shirts, Mens/Women Plus Sizes, Jackets, Sweaters, Holiday Cards and Clothing - Shop until you drop at great prices

Post by Mad_Max Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 am

Yesterday I did my monthly visit to Terry's Tianguis to see what was new. Bought a few things; went home and thought about buying a few more things and gave in and went back and did some serious shopping.

Terry and I also talked about who visited her store - apparently customers live within close proximity - and she doesn't get many people from Ajijic.

So we made a list of things that might appeal to both men and women.........

Men's Hawaiian or tropical print shirts - sizes small to 2x. An average of $100 pesos per shirt and more than 25 in stock.

Largest selection of plusses, mens and women, at Lakeside. Sizes to 5X with great low prices.

Holiday clothing and cards - the cards include unicef and others - which will be available about december 1. She will also have gift certificates - great for maids and gardeners - which are perfect for holiday gifts.

And shoes are all on closeout - really cheap.

Plus - lots of jackets and sweaters are now in stock. I end up buying labels that included Chico, Coldwater Creek, Dressbarn - and noticed some other cool labels to include Jones, Anne Klein etc (not my size) Spent close to $70 US for 9 jackets/sweaters/tops that probably would have cost $1000 + retail in US.

And, a great selection of men's bermuda shorts!

She did give me a card, which I promptly lost - but here are her hours from a previous post - Terry’s Tianguis is located at Hidalgo 265-B on the carretera near the Immigration Office and they are open daily 9 am to 8 pm.765-2601. She is located on the mountain side just east of the immigration Office - look for her sign and window displays as you start to go up the hill into Chapala from Ajijic.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down