INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRE CHRISTMAS AQUA MILPA FISHING TRIP DEC. 19-21

+6
tictoc
Electricdartman
Pescador
CanuckBob
SunFan
Jim W
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PRE CHRISTMAS AQUA MILPA FISHING TRIP DEC. 19-21 - Page 2 Empty Re: PRE CHRISTMAS AQUA MILPA FISHING TRIP DEC. 19-21

Post by tictoc Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Jim W wrote:
tictoc wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:Tilapia as well but I think they are almost all fished out of there.
Thanks. They taste... well ok if cooked right. How are they for fishing? Can't say I ever fished for them.

Tictoc, Tilapia are typically netted.

lol that's not fishing... so how many fish per person per net? lol... (I'm only kidding, I would suspect that is for commercial catchers)

looking forward to the pic's

tictoc
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

PRE CHRISTMAS AQUA MILPA FISHING TRIP DEC. 19-21 - Page 2 Empty Re: PRE CHRISTMAS AQUA MILPA FISHING TRIP DEC. 19-21

Post by tictoc Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:46 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Here are a few of my pics:

Nice, looks like good times

tictoc
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Crikey, in Ontario we have the Bass police. Must be licensed, they will pull your boat over on Lake Huron. 50 bass in one boat, OMG I shudder to think of the ramifications.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm

E-raq wrote:Crikey, in Ontario we have the Bass police. Must be licensed, they will pull your boat over on Lake Huron. 50 bass in one boat, OMG I shudder to think of the ramifications.

Raq, Don't rain on the parade....We are allowed 2 fish per person per day.....mostly catch and release.....and BTW, caught mine in a red kimona....Xmas style....LMFAO.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2