INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCS Championship

+2
hockables
David
6 posters

Go down

BCS Championship Empty BCS Championship

Post by David Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 pm

The Tide are Rolling! ND Coach Kelly said before the game that the most important moments are the first and last 2 minutes of the half, and if ND could win those they'd win the game. Alabama scored its first TD in the first two minutes and its fourth in the last 45 sec.. In between they scored 2 other TDs. Score at halftime Alabama 28 - ND 0.

Everyone except rabid ND fans knew that ND didn't really deserve to be in the BCS Championship, they're simply not an elite program. IMHO they wouldn't have been able to beat Kansas State, Louisville, or Oregon.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

BCS Championship Empty Re: BCS Championship

Post by hockables Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 pm

They're supposed ta bust out the Jameson's AFTER the game....dumb f@#k'n Irish

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm

hockables wrote:They're supposed ta bust out the Jameson's AFTER the game....dumb f@#k'n Irish

Hey!! watch yer mouth boyo! drunk Wait till they try start their cars.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

David wrote:The Tide are Rolling! ND Coach Kelly said before the game that the most important moments are the first and last 2 minutes of the half, and if ND could win those they'd win the game. Alabama scored its first TD in the first two minutes and its fourth in the last 45 sec.. In between they scored 2 other TDs. Score at halftime Alabama 28 - ND 0.

Everyone except rabid ND fans knew that ND didn't really deserve to be in the BCS Championship, they're simply not an elite program. IMHO they wouldn't have been able to beat Kansas State, Louisville, or Oregon.

Elite program???? Most Bama and ND players to say nothing of football goons from San Diego to Fargo don´t even know what "elite" ,means and probably prononuce it "elight". If their noggins contained functioning brains they wouldn´t be playing football.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 pm

hound dog wrote:
David wrote:The Tide are Rolling! ND Coach Kelly said before the game that the most important moments are the first and last 2 minutes of the half, and if ND could win those they'd win the game. Alabama scored its first TD in the first two minutes and its fourth in the last 45 sec.. In between they scored 2 other TDs. Score at halftime Alabama 28 - ND 0.

And your comment to that is?

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 am

Louisville? Kansas State? Oregon? Are these actual places containing institutions seeking higher academic achievement much less having the resources to attract thugs tough enough to decidly whip Notre Dame´s ass? Not a dime is available for poor folks living in shotgun shacks in Western Alabama but $6,000,000 for Nick Saban up the road in Tuscaloosa had better be forthcoming or he will be heading for Cleveland. The Deep South is the most exquisitely hypocritical place imaginable but in the U.S., the competition is astute.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

Like I said, Notre Dame didn't belong in the Championship game.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 am

Yes, what we need is more welfare for those that don't work, refused to go to school, produce babies with no fathers, (in Alabama & the remaining states)
Nick Saban's football program more than pays for itself, if you investigate.
IN RESPONSE TO
Louisville? Kansas State? Oregon? Are these actual places containing institutions seeking higher academic achievement much less having the resources to attract thugs tough enough to decidly whip Notre Dame´s ass? Not a dime is available for poor folks living in shotgun shacks in Western Alabama but $6,000,000 for Nick Saban up the road in Tuscaloosa had better be forthcoming or he will be heading for Cleveland. The Deep South is the most exquisitely hypocritical place imaginable but in the U.S., the competition is astute

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:33 am

Elite program???? Most Bama and ND players to say nothing of football goons from San Diego to Fargo don´t even know what "elite" ,means and probably prononuce it "elight". If their noggins contained functioning brains they wouldn´t be playing football.

I suggest you examine the Programs, yes there are occasional problems,
which exist in any group of people assembled.
But these statements are very unfair to many young people that work very hard to be good at an activity they choose.
Why not direct your statements at the"dropouts, etc.

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Yes, I know what you mean, Sundown. Dawg was a talented drummer and one of the stars of the Greenville (Alabama) High School band but I was a big fellow (187 pounds in 1958 at 16 years of age) and my father was the head of the Butler County Alabama Alumni Association and a 1938 classmate and frat brother of Bear Bryant so, one day in 1958, Bear came to our home after making a speech at the Rotary Club and the following conversation ensued:
BEAR: Well, Cholly (my dad), does Dawg play football?
DAD: No Bear, Dawg is in the band.
BEAR: Well, everybody´s got to do something.

How humiliating! Although I hated playing football, the next week, I reported to the coach of our high school football team who had been harassing me to join the team and, because I was so large comparatively speaking, I became a tackle rather than a drummer riding to games with sweaty football players instead of band members and majorettes. From that time on, instead of drumming to outstanding applause and riding on the band bus with the girls, I had other large tackles trying to whip my ass for a couple of hours every Friday night.

What an idiot I was in those days.

And then I joined the Marines and headed off to three months of torture at Parris Island so I could "become a man". Godawlmighty was I an igmoramous! Lance Corporal Dawg. I hope reincarnation is a fallacy.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 pm

hound dog wrote:Yes, I know what you mean, Sundown. Dawg was a talented drummer and one of the stars of the Greenville (Alabama) High School band but I was a big fellow (187 pounds in 1958 at 16 years of age) and my father was the head of the Butler County Alabama Alumni Association and a 1938 classmate and frat brother of Bear Bryant so, one day in 1958, Bear came to our home after making a speech at the Rotary Club and the following conversation ensued:
BEAR: Well, Cholly (my dad), does Dawg play football?
DAD: No Bear, Dawg is in the band.
BEAR: Well, everybody´s got to do something.

How humiliating! Although I hated playing football, the next week, I reported to the coach of our high school football team who had been harassing me to join the team and, because I was so large comparatively speaking, I became a tackle rather than a drummer riding to games with sweaty football players instead of band members and majorettes. From that time on, instead of drumming to outstanding applause and riding on the band bus with the girls, I had other large tackles trying to whip my ass for a couple of hours every Friday night.

What an idiot I was in those days.

And then I joined the Marines and headed off to three months of torture at Parris Island so I could "become a man". Godawlmighty was I an igmoramous! Lance Corporal Dawg. I hope reincarnation is a fallacy.

Dawg at 18 to 20 I will bet none of us were shining intellectual stars or enlightened.
You have had and are having a good life and the stupid phases are part of it also.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down