INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp

+3
K2tog
espíritu del lago
simpsca
7 posters

Go down

This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp Empty This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp

Post by simpsca Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 am

This is on LakeChapalaCrime.com beware

WANTED

He is about 5' 10" tall, mid 30-s to 40's, stocky, light skinned, with brown, scruffy, shoulder length hair tucked into a cap, , not sure if he is Caucasian or Mexican, wearing a t shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, and a cap, also a backpack. He also appear to be driving a late model,silver, Jeep Patriot with Jalisco plates JNG 7774

He is a young, but not teenage gringo, about 5'9", dirty blond curly hair in a grey tee shirt and shorts with a backpack. He appeared to be under the influence of drugs and was not deterred by our 100lb. and 75lb. dogs and pepper sprayed them.

Male, mid twenties, wearing a back pack, sun glasses, ball cap, long sleeve sweatshirt, light complexion, about 5' 7" 150 lbs..is fit looking
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp Empty Re: This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 am

What is he wanted for?
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp Empty Re: This was on Lake Chapala Crime - description of perp

Post by K2tog Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 am

I believe these are decriptions of the perp wanted for many of the recent burglaries lakeside, specifically in Las Salvias, Rancho del Oro, etc.

The OP is letting us know how he has been described on the Lake Chapala Crime website. Thanks simpsca for the decriptions!
K2tog
K2tog

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Ever since the newish silver jeep and license # was reported on the crime site, I have been alert. I just got home and wanted to tell you that I saw the guy in his car two blocks up the hill from Ajijic Clinic at about 12:25PM. Went right past him. I believe he is definitely Mexican and had a low ponytail. Car nice & shiny, license JNG 77 74

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Call the POLICIA if you see this guy!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm

.............and say what exactly when they answer? It's been said many times that the Policia can do nothing after-the-fact, so they would do double nothing before-the-fact. Correct me if I'm wrong but no one has actually seen him hauling stuff out of houses. One report said the guy that jumped over their fence looked like the "Wanted" guy but said nothing about seeing his car. I believe the "Wanted" description came about from people that simply said he looked suspicious. The reason I posted the sighting is so that people that live in that area (and were on-line), could be on the lookout

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 pm

The job of the Policia is crime prevention, i.e. before it happens. The Commandante has asked that anyone seeing this guy to call immediately.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:06 pm

I reported the same thing including license plate etc. to our guard house. He's not getting in here without a fight.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Vandre wrote:.............and say what exactly when they answer? It's been said many times that the Policia can do nothing after-the-fact, so they would do double nothing before-the-fact. Correct me if I'm wrong but no one has actually seen him hauling stuff out of houses. One report said the guy that jumped over their fence looked like the "Wanted" guy but said nothing about seeing his car. I believe the "Wanted" description came about from people that simply said he looked suspicious. The reason I posted the sighting is so that people that live in that area (and were on-line), could be on the lookout
He was seen inside my neighbor's house and fought with him. Dropped the goods during the struggle.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

David I did find the December 12th report of that particular break in, so there does appear to be eyewitnesses to both the man and the car. Wasn't aware of that. (Quote:"He did not take anything from the house, which is strange as he went through my drawers on my desk and left my passport on my desktop; my laptop was just to the left of my desk on a shelf and he didn’t touch it.") ?? Quote "dropped the goods"?? What goods? Report implies he had just come out of the office (desk area) when wife alerted husband, who then battled with him. No matter really, stuff is minutae but the personal confrontations must have been terrifying. I do wonder, David, where can I find reference to the fact that The Commandante asked to be notified of sightings. It doesn't say that on the Crime site ........ if, in fact, that is true you would think it would be mentioned on the Crime site (and that you would have championed that action on this board and/or others. It's now about 2months after your neighbors ordeal and the guy is still obviously driving around in the same car with the same license plate (in the middle of the day). Que pasa?

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 pm

The residents of Las Salvias had a meeting with El Presidente and El Commandante about 4 weeks ago. You can read about it in Jan 25th edition of the Guadalajara Reporter. I was at the meeting (see another thread on burglaries in Las Salvias) and he said it during that meeting.
We too are wondering why he's still around!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:04 pm

People need to report the ccrime to the ministerio publico to get this guy officially wanted.

I am surprised nobody just mail bags the SOB if he is still hanging around.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down