INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13

2 posters

Go down

DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13 Empty DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13

Post by Chapalamed Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

I am scheduling the first DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP meeting for next Tuesday morning at 10 am. Feb. 26th, 2013
The place where we will be meeting will depend on a couple factors and I will post info or email you that information after you have RSVP'd.
Space will be limited so please RSVP. The meeting should last approx. 60 minutes.

I do hope to you can make it to the first meeting and will be able to benefit from such a group.

PLEASE send your RSVP to CHAPALAMED@gmail.com.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Chapalamed on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information)
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13 Empty Re: DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13

Post by Trailrunner Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Sounds like a very good thing.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13 Empty Re: DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP - UPDATE 2.23.13

Post by Chapalamed Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Time: Tuesday Feb. 26th, 2013 at 10 a.m.

Place: Private residence in AJIJIC.

PLEASE EMAIL ME at CHAPALAMED@gmail.com for address and directions.
Not posting out of respect of hosts privacy.

Information/Itinerary -

This will be the first of hopefully many and regular DIABETES SUPPORT GROUP meetings.
At this meeting there will be no sales pitch or solicitation of any sort from anybody, including myself, Dr. Hernandez.
My role will be a support role to educate and clarify any information that a diabetic patient and his/her loved ones should know.

I plan to speak for about 30-45 minutes. I plan to give a brief overview of what diabetes is, it's course, it's complications and how to prevent or curb the progress of such complications.

I will then open the floor to questions that anybody may have and try to answer them as best as I can. I will have to limit this to about 15 minutes.
I will then open the floor to those whom have faced and overcome challenges that a diabetic may have encountered since moving to the Lake Chapala area.

I will provide some refreshments such as diet soft drinks etc.

What to bring:
1. Notebook or Pad and Pencil
2. List of questions and/or challenges
3. Open mind and positive attitude.

I will then close the meeting at 11:30 sharp. I would not like to impose on our gracious guest. I would take suggestions as to how often the group will like to meet.

I will stress that this will not be Dr. Hernandez's (Chapala Med's) group. My role will be only to provide support, education and guidance.
It will be up to it';s members to decide how often to meet and perhaps on future venues etc.

I hope you can make it and I look forward to seeing you there and please forward this information to anybody whom you feel may benefit from such a meeting.

--
Wishing you the best of health,

Santiago Hernandez M.D.
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down