INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking

5 posters

Go down

Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking Empty Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking

Post by Mad_Max Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 am

Yesterday our new Ajijic Delegado, Hector Espana, asked me to update the webboards with the following:

During Holy Week, no tents/bars will be allowed on the Ajijic Beach - Hector wants to have 100% family ambiance during this time. (In past years tents with beer and tequila were allowed)

Ongoing - Parking - cars and motorcycles will be allowed outside of the old Posada area - the rest of the beach is now no parking.

And meanwhile, Hector is going full steam ahead - as of yesterday, 23 handicap ramps have been installed starting with area around the plaza, and the streets are being cleaned every Saturday.

And if you didn't know, his office is on the plaza - corner of Hildago and Colon -
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking Empty Re: Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking

Post by viajero Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:44 am

Sounds just like NOB.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking Empty Re: Ajijic Beach Holy Week and Beach Parking

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 am

Makes one wonder if Gringos didn't influence this decision?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 pm

What I find amusing is the constant griping from gringo guests residing at "lakeside" about Tapatios,ie;Mexicans, who have the gall to visit Chapala and disturb their peaceful little existence in their village on weekends and vacations.

Last edited by viajero on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I guess there goes my beach party........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 pm

CanuckBob wrote:I guess there goes my beach party........
Bob,I'll never forget the $125 fine I got for drinking a beer on a beach in So Cal.I'd hate to see that kind of thing happening here.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm

viajero wrote:What I find amusing is the constant griping from gringo guests residing at "lakeside" about Tapatios,ie;Mexicans, who have the gall to visit Chapala and disturb their peaceful little existence in their village on weekends and vacations.

Do you really think Hector is going to listen to the Gringos over his Countrymen? NOT.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 pm

As I recall, Chapala put in a ban alcohol sales of hard liquor on the chapala malecon a few months back -
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down