INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INM closed for Easter holidays?

3 posters

Go down

INM closed for Easter holidays? Empty INM closed for Easter holidays?

Post by TexMex Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 am

Does anyone know what days INM in Guadalajara will be closed for the Easter holidays?
TexMex
TexMex

Back to top Go down

INM closed for Easter holidays? Empty Re: INM closed for Easter holidays?

Post by hound dog Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:49 am

Ah, yes, trying to get something done over the Easter holidays is a fools errand. Or, for that matter just before or after those holidays.

I remember how back at the end of 2008, I had the temerity to have my gall bladder malfunction and had to have emergency gall bladder removal surgery in San Cristobal de Las Casas on New Years Eve entering the local crudhole they call a hospital on New Years night on a life or death mission with no time to spare.

I was assigned a gastrointestinal surgeon to perform this gall bladder removal which was to be major surgery, not the new fangled surgery for less serious cases, and I inquired of my GP if this was the best surgeon in town. His response was, The best surgeon in town my butt, he is the only surgeon in town. The rest of them are on Christmas holiday and will not be back for a week at least.

I awoke in a post operational daze at about three AM and needed the attention of a nurse only to find out that the hospital was open to the street and totally empty of all personnel and I and my wife were the only people in the building. Maybe it is just as well that those drunken revelers were out partying rather than manning the hospital in drunken stupors.

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen Doyle Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:22 pm

If I were you I'd forget about getting anything done until after the holiday.

Eileen Doyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down