INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo?

+2
slainte39
Talosian
6 posters

Go down

What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo? Empty What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo?

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 1:26 pm

I need to find calories by gram for my program.

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo? Empty Re: What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo?

Post by slainte39 Sun May 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Talosian wrote:I need to find calories by gram for my program.

Thanks.

Flower=flor
Flour=harina

To answer your question.....bleached, white, wheat flour....although Walmart has bolillos integrales

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo? Empty Re: What kind of flower (whatever) is ueedd in a Mexican Bolillo?

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 2:32 pm

slainte39 wrote:

Thanks.

Flower=flor
Flour=harina

To answer your question.....bleached, white, wheat flour....although Walmart has bolillos integrales

Thanks
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun May 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks.

Mr. Google might be your friend, and you get the answers in seconds print in seconds. Shit stirring and you can confirm accuracy!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun May 19, 2013 6:19 pm

But he would not then get any attention, and I think the poor little feller is lonely.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun May 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Quoting Talosian: "I need to find calories by gram for my program."

Lady Otter Latte: Obviously he craves attention but also is so lazy that he expects others to do his work for him. His mush have been quite excited about coming up with a new question and forgot how to spell?

The one thing he did do right is that he got it in the correct forum section - very unusual for him.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun May 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:But he would not then get any attention, and I think the poor little feller is lonely.

Lady O don't forget the 30th....Barbicheesecake ....famous for her delicious sweets will be at the "BORED" meeting......Deb and I are looking forward to meeting thee!!! Beer Very Happy Twisted Evil
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by DonPito Sun May 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Carbohydrates and protein both have 4 calories per gram, fats have 9 calories per gram. Get out your scale and weigh them. If your goal is to lose weight, then throw the bolillos out and have a salad or an apple instead.

DonPito
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Jim, I look forward to meeting you and Deb and other members of the Bored and the Beautiful. Thanks for the invite!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down