INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update #2 on Charlie Kledstadt

2 posters

Go down

Update #2 on Charlie Kledstadt Empty Update #2 on Charlie Kledstadt

Post by sundown Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:20 pm

I visited Charlie this am. He is in a little pain from waist down. They took Xrays this am
His Doctor was not there & no info has been given Charlie about broken bones.
His Spirit is very good, but , was confused about where he was, & has no recollection of
accident. Only remembers being at the restaurant. I explained to him that he was at San Javier, and had been hit by a car, he then was less confused. He did not seem to be curious for more details.
He is asking for Ann, and is remembering some of the "things that needed to be done", that
he wants to talk with Ann about.
He is accepting everything very well & talking quite a bit.
I ask again for Ann's cell phone. I emailed Ann this am & waiting. I had Charlies cell phone, but is probably turned off(no response

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Update #2 on Charlie Kledstadt Empty Re: Update #2 on Charlie Kledstadt

Post by Hensley Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Ann Klestadt. Her message to everybody is that Charlie has NO permanent injury. The neurosurgeon says surgery isn't necessary, that the hematoma on the head should heal itself. The orthopedist says no surgery necessary for the broken pelvis. Luckily the hip where the car hit him is not broken. All really good news!

Ann says that witnesses said that the driver was talkiing on a cell phone, wandering from one side of the street to another by Delicias restaurant in Chapala, possibly hitting some cars that were parked, before it ran into Charlie and the Mexican fellow. She said the police have the truck but not the driver but the driver's family has been in contact with them as claim he has insurance.

That's the update directly from Ann.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down