INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico

4 posters

Go down

Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico Empty Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico

Post by simpsca Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 am

Just a reminder that the Swarm will be at Viva Mexico in San Juan Cosala tomorrow, Tues. Aug. 27 at Viva Mexico Restaurant in San Juan Cosala. There are 36 of us attending, and just a reminder, with this large a crowd at one time will have a buffet for 100 pesos each. Drinks are extra. For those of you not familiar with San Juan Cosala, you take the carraterra past the Raquet Club, pass over a few topes and there will be a vivero with lots of plants on the highway. We now have a blinking yellow light on the carraterra and you can make a left here, then the next right by the plaza. Go two blocks and the restaurant is on the right on Porfirio Diaz. There is a mural on the front of the restaurant of his clients sitting in the restaurant that covers the whole wall.

I'll try to find some stick on name tags today, but if you have some at home please wear it with your name on it.

See you there tomorrow!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico Empty Re: Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 am

TIME???
Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico Empty Re: Reminder Swarm 16 at Viva Mexico Tomorrow, Tues, Aug, 27 at Viva Mexico

Post by simpsca Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:55 am

Sorry lunch Swarm is at - 1pm - the original time chosen by the group! Hope to see you all there. He will have the new section open.

And for those of you who are wonder how he is doing - much better. He still gets tired but is in the kitchen now.

Any last minute changes in your plans, you can post here or PM me.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mwool Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:52 pm

So sorry but we are now not able to go.
There was 3 of us.
mwool
mwool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Simpsca, Surely he is not shutting down the restaurant for the swarm, and I don't want to be a PITA, but, if we pretend we don't know each other, is the menu open for small orders?Dead Horse 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Jim I know he is not shutting down the restaurant for our group. But I asked him already, he hung his head and said he just couldn't do it for a big groups like ours. I don't know what to tell you. Come and don't sit with us? I have been to events that were buffet in the past and that is all he had to eat. So I don't know what to tell you - if you show up will there be anything else besides the buffet to eat - don't know. I asked, and asked and asked. This price reduction is the best I could come up with.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:09 pm

mwool wrote:So sorry but we are now not able to go.
There was 3 of us.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll call him tomorrow with the revised head count. I can still change the # up or down in the AM tomorrow. He has been going home early - very tired so won't bother him tonight.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down