INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Planning in Jalisco Publications / Integrity Medical Offices

Go down

Life Planning in Jalisco Publications / Integrity Medical Offices Empty Life Planning in Jalisco Publications / Integrity Medical Offices

Post by Sherman Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:10 pm

The publication Life Planning in Jalisco is now available at Integrity Medical Offices, which is next door to the car wash on the Libremiento in Ajijic (just up the road from Walmart).

It is also still available at the Law Office of Azucena Bateman and the tienda of Diane Pearle, both on Ocampo in Ajijic.

The publication is $200mx. Besides the publication, there is a lot of 'free' information available on the website which is www.lifeplanninginjalisco.wordpress.com and on Facebook under Life Planning in Jalisco.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Life Planning in Jalisco Publications / Integrity Medical Offices Empty eventual updates for the Life Planning publication

Post by Sherman Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Information, at no charge, is available on the facebook page, life planning in Jalisco.  (I may get it onto the website...?)  And, eventually an updated publication will be out.   But some of the basic information is available now on the facebook page.

Two of the updates will discuss,

a DNR available from the US (or Canada)  or a DNR available based on Jalisco State or Mexican federal legislation.

The other update is exploring software programs, such as LastPass, that not only store all of your passwords, but also can store all of your confidential information.  The software program allows you to 'share' access to the program with whomever you want.  

So, we are considering, for example, sharing the information with our NOB kids who may need to access the information in an emergency or to manage our affairs because of incapacitation.  It also would be shared with the NOB attorney.   I'm sure there are other software programs that will accomplish the same thing.  So, look around if you are interested in the idea and see if LastPass will work, or try another.  LastPass has a free version, and upgrades from there.

I originally looked at 'dropbox,' which is not sufficiently secure and then there was the snag that users can inadvertently remove one of the files, making it unavailable to anyone, rather than copying it and removing the copy.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down